My last minute mock (in a hurry)

Magnus-Viktor

This isn't necessarily what I want, it is what I consider to be more likely.  

No trades, as per usual.  Rushing up to make the pick and usually taking unspectacular picks.  Using a combination of the consensus board along with guys that I've seen be not likely to be there (like Vander Esch gone in the teens or earlier 20s, even though he's rated at #30 on the consensus board ----- he's absolutely my pick if he's there).

1 (28).  Mike Gesicki or Dallas Goedert, TE - They keep trying, and failing, to add that dynamic receiving TE.  Goedert is a bit more Steeler-like.  Gesicki is the freak athlete.  

2 (60).  Jessie Bates III, FS, Wake Forest - A coverage safety.  Enough said really.  

3 (92).  Josey Jewell, LB, Ohio State - The best LB available. 

5 (148).  Oren Burks, LB, Vanderbilt (#148) - a speedy guy to give the LB corp more speed and range.  6'3" 233 with 4.59 speed with a 39.5" vert, 10'11" broad, 6.82 3-cone & 4.15 SS.  

5 (165).  Marquis Haynes, OLB, Ole Miss (#161) - I could see them wanting a speedy guy like this for depth.

7 (220).  Dylan Cantrell, WR, Texas Tech (#203) - probably not here, but a trade up to 203 would be worth it.

7 (246).  Justin Watson, WR, Penn (#252) - Makes too much sense to pass on him here.  

UDFA.  Greg Stroman, CB/KR, VT

UDFA.   Roc Thomas, RB, Jacksonville State

Archived