1(3). Sam Darnold, QB, Southern California

NewAge

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

When is the next time we will see Darnold. play again?? By Sunday it will be 4 weeks, and what is wrong with his foot? Is it a strain, sprain, fracture, or turf toe?  We get no info. This whole thing stinks.

He's injured and we invested a lot in him. I do think if it were meaningful games that he'd be out there. But right now with what we have on the field any snaps he takes might be bad for him rather than good. He really was playing awful before injuring his foot (not totally his fault, but still he was big time to blame). I think we do play him the last few games of the season though.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see that Darnold, will start Sunday against the Bills. I really don't care if we win lose or draw against Bill, I just want the kid to look good. I hope Rob Anderson & Enunwa, snap out of the funk they are in. All three of these players are the key to our future. A lose sure won't hurt our draft position.

3 hours ago, doumeyer said:

Glad to see that Darnold, will start Sunday against the Bills. I really don't care if we win lose or draw against Bill, I just want the kid to look good. I hope Rob Anderson & Enunwa, snap out of the funk they are in. All three of these players are the key to our future. A lose sure won't hurt our draft position.

Well by all accounts that isn't set in stone according to Bowles.  They will announce on Sunday but yes it appears he will play and Bowles is just being an idiot.

As for Enunwa and Anderson that's on the OC.  These guys just didn't forget how to play football.  They are still good players just coaches by an OC in way over his head.

Archived