Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

17 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He’s an Iggles fan now apparently. Check the profile. Difference with him and Ditch though is that he’s writing in their forum, and they write back and have welcomed him with open arms. He’s like the little homeless kid from the Jungle Book. They obviously know he’s different, but he’s an asset, so they pretend not to notice. 

I’m not worried though. I’ll chalk it up to a temporary lapse in judgment. He will get sick of his team losing and come back home.

Hey, I post in the Seahawks forum. Since I started posting there, the total posts have increased nearly 25%. 

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

Hey, I post in the Seahawks forum. Since I started posting there, the total posts have increased nearly 25%. 

5,000 pots in 3 months?

you spamming them?

trying to sell them internet wares or something?

35 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

5,000 pots in 3 months?

you spamming them?

The forum hasn't hit 1,000 yet. Went from 700ish in January to 900ish now.

This forum has threads that exceed that.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

The forum hasn't hit 1,000 yet. Went from 700ish in January to 900ish now.

This forum has threads that exceed that.

If Browns fans are good at anything its posting about what the FO "SHOULD" be doing lol. I only post in this forum and Mock Draft forum so tbh I haven't even noticed the amount of posts for the other teams and I def didn't realize how much more in the Browns compared to other teams. 

20 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He’s an Iggles fan now apparently. Check the profile. Difference with him and Ditch though is that he’s writing in their forum, and they write back and have welcomed him with open arms. He’s like the little homeless kid from the Jungle Book. They obviously know he’s different, but he’s an asset, so they pretend not to notice. 

I’m not worried though. I’ll chalk it up to a temporary lapse in judgment. He will get sick of his team losing and come back home.

To be fair we welcome all posters. Good, bad or indifferent. Which includes disgruntled Browns fans. It's what we do. Our Uhaul is never full.

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

5,000 pots in 3 months?

you spamming them?

3 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

Similar motives perhaps ? :) 

On 12 May 2018 at 11:40 AM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m just picturing him pacing around his house in a wife beater and jorts cussing at the TV and calling a complete stranger a bunch of names because he doesn’t like his persona.

Seems absurd and petty to me.

Yep, I already did this. Can confirm it's not worth it.

EMBRACE THE BAKER

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

They don’t have jorts across the pond do they?

My brother actually turned up the other day wearing a pair. He’s a big, powerful labourer so it was jarring. Looked like a member of the village people. Must be a new trend starting to find it’s way over here. One of those where you intentionally make yourself look ridiculous as some sort of reverse fashion statement.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

My brother actually turned up the other day wearing a pair. He’s a big, powerful labourer so it was jarring. Looked like a member of the village people. Must be a new trend starting to find it’s way over here. One of those where you intentionally make yourself look ridiculous as some sort of reverse fashion statement.

? Sounds absolutely ghastly...

Archived