Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

On 5/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, brownie man said:

Yeah I’ve grown tired of Hue. 

Haley better start getting his **** ready 

Just now grown tired of him? His act, blame shifting, etc is Gilded Age old by now. Worst part of Hard Knocks will for sure be his game being on display not just for Cleveland but the whole country.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Evidently Mayfield threw three picks yesterday  9_9

Weird, im surprised it took the defense that long to see that the 3rd string QB/reps were the same exact things the 1st and 2nd string guys were doing.

It always surprised the hell out of me as a coach. that when you have different units like that, each time a new group followed the first group, they were going to run the same plays. so if you paid attention, you could pick up on what they were doing and then actually impressive the coaches. yeah you knew the plays but it shows you were paying attention

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That “earring your stripe” nonsense is just about the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Sounds like something you’d do with a middle school team, not a bunch of grown men.

Yes, but I still like it.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That “earring your stripe” nonsense is just about the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Sounds like something you’d do with a middle school team, not a bunch of grown men.

42 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Yes, but I still like it.

8 minutes ago, Keylargobrownie said:

It's not a baker thing, it was a hue Jackson idea. Saying players had to earn their stripes in camp.

Oh, well then I don't like it.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

A bunch of grown men playing a kids game. 

I like it

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hey, with how young this team is, it might just work. 

It is simplistic but a lot of teams have things similar to it or have cheesy slogans. 

Archived