Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

On 5/24/2018 at 4:24 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That “earring your stripe” nonsense is just about the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Sounds like something you’d do with a middle school team, not a bunch of grown men.

I still give the edge to Jack Del Rio's "keep chopping wood" gimmick that ended up with the punter planting an axe in his leg

24 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Fixed it for ya. 

Its great to see positives already being made with him. 

Nice contrast to Sam “I like my loopy windup and won’t ever try to fix it no matter what the coaches say” Darnold.

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

Nice contrast to Sam “I like my loopy windup and won’t ever try to fix it no matter what the coaches say” Darnold.

The only thing I want to know is what will the adjustment really factor on.  Is his release quicker? Will he be more accurate? Thought his release was already quick and he was already pretty accurate too. 

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

The only thing I want to know is what will the adjustment really factor on.  Is his release quicker? Will he be more accurate? Thought his release was already quick and he was already pretty accurate too. 

It could be quicker, also I suspect that it could have been a factor in his less than adequate ball security.  Either way thatbis a mediocre pipe bomb that we don’t have to worry about.

54 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

It could be quicker, also I suspect that it could have been a factor in his less than adequate ball security.  Either way thatbis a mediocre pipe bomb that we don’t have to worry about.

Or it just makes him more consistent having a cleaner throwing motion. Less chances of a ball getting away from him. 

1 hour ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

It might have to do with his drop back as he really didn't really do 5 or 7 srep or any really at all in college. That's what I gathered from it but I could certainly be wrong. 

I agree with buckeyesNut, he certainly could be wrong.

11 hours ago, buckeyesNut0623 said:

I guess that is my hint that I need to stop posting until pre season. No need to be a jerk though. 

Oh no, Thomas is just super satirical in his humor. He makes fun of me all the time. Although now I wonder how proportional that is to how he does other people.

17 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Oh no, Thomas is just super satirical in his humor. He makes fun of me all the time. Although now I wonder how proportional that is to how he does other people.

And freaky’s a really good dude, he just always thinks Thomas is making fun of him when in reality he hates him.

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I find Thomas a hard dude to figure out. I wonder if inside of him is a hurt little boy.

See, the humor in this post is something that would be wildly inappropriate. So I'll go in another direction...

You are right, there is a hurt little boy in me because your words are like a gut punch to me and I just happen to be pregnant.

I do apologize to buckeye though, I just thought it would be funny because he would think I would be agreeing with the majority of his post not the disclaimer at the end. A swing and a miss for me.

I do like Freaky he is a good dude. hmmmm I can't seem to find the wink emoji.

Archived