Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

20 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

My wife was born in Germany to a German mother and American Army father.  Karen? Is that you?

BTW she's not as old as her name sounds. 

Also, her ancestry.com says no German.  So maybe you aren't German at all and maybe you family moved from somewhere, like IDK, Turkey.

This is Karen. I don't love you anymore. You never satisfied me as a woman.

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Yet, you didn't contest the part about you not satisfying me as a woman. What's that say? 

If you were a woman and not so rotund and also half way decent looking (or I was drunk) and not married and I was also not married, I would satisfy you for a solid 30-40 minutes seconds.  You would love it.

1 minute ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

If you were a woman and not so rotund and also half way decent looking (or I was drunk) and not married and you were also not married, I would satisfy you for a solid 30-40 minutes seconds.  You would love it.

30 seconds...Show off! If it can't be handled in 15, it ain't worth doing.

Rotund?? You know you want this milkshake.

8 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Actually, the AK47 is German, and let me explain why. The very first assault rifle was the StG-44, developed during the second world war by the Hugo Schmeisser, a German, and adopted by the Wehrmacht in '44. Most were deployed to the Eastern front to help combat the numerical superiority of the Red Army. 

After the war, the Russians took the StG 44 and reversed engineered it, as they were known to do, and what came out was what they dubbed the AK-47.

This sort of thing happened allot after the war. NASA is the rebooted German space program. The CIA is the German spy infrastructure rolled up with the American OSS. Russian and American jet designs were both derived from the firt jet fighter, the German ME-262. Our stealth designs are the same. The same with many of our Army unit combat tennants and tactics, how we use tanks, tank design...etc. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is... you're welcome? 

Still Russian. 

That is pretty much how tech develops doesn’t it?

8 hours ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

My wife was born in Germany to a German mother and American Army father.  Karen? Is that you?

BTW she's not as old as her name sounds. 

Also, her ancestry.com says no German.  So maybe you aren't German at all and maybe you family moved from somewhere, like IDK, Turkey.

My great great grandparents came from altkrautheim. Cabbage farmers as the name suggests. Also explains my love for sausage and sauerkraut... and just sausage

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Still Russian. 

That is pretty much how tech develops doesn’t it?

If I cook an eggroll, in America, I'm American, I'm still cooking Chinese food, am I not? 

If I buy Russian nesting dolls in America, made in America, by Americans, for an American, are they not still Russian nesting dolls?

2 hours ago, pnies20 said:

My great great grandparents came from altkrautheim. Cabbage farmers as the name suggests. Also explains my love for sausage and sauerkraut... and just sausage

My mom's family was all from a small town in the black forest, along the river Wiese, called Wiesental, in Baden-Wurttemberg which is Southwest Germany. They were the Salzler's and the Reuter's. The funny thing is: every single relative, going back to 1660, is from that same town of like 5-6 thousand people, with no exception. Crazy! I'm guessing no one ever left town.

I was born in Frankfurt because that's where my old man was stationed. The farthest back we got on his family tree is 1458 in England.

Archived