Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

If Darnold turns out to be a star and Mayfield is just average, we will look back on this draft as a total disaster and I love Baker for his leadership, competitiveness and his toughness, but I still believe Darnold will turn out to be the better QB!!!

3 minutes ago, Webmaster said:

Woah!

Now, I'm hearing a man who wears jorts will win the Super Bowl in 2022.   

Best of luck Browns fans!  You guys deserve it. 

b14aa4d15a45b5faaafd2f4511eee021

Well holy crap @Webmaster if this don’t take it. We sincerely need something to work out for a change. Went over with my buddies tonight all the crap we’ve been put through thru the years and it ain’t great. I really feel bad for some of the youngins in here that never witnessed winning football. It’s honestly really sad. Sometime something has to work out, no?

Anyway I’m extremely curious your thoughts on Mayfield. 

And thanks for being extra lenient for us Am ha'aretz. 

Btw let me henceforth from now on and from heretofore convincingly recognize that henceforth and from herein to future until now, I shall from now to the future that shall commence henceforth label the diminutive thrower of thee oblong and shapeful leather back inflated or slightly deflated dependence of nfl superstar uhh superstar qbs my qb that shall futuristically win said championship shall henceforth be mine qb. 

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Btw let me henceforth from now on and from heretofore convincingly recognize that henceforth and from herein to future until now, I shall from now to the future that shall commence henceforth label the diminutive thrower of thee oblong and shapeful leather back inflated or slightly deflated dependence of nfl superstar uhh superstar qbs my qb that shall futuristically win said championship shall henceforth be mine qb. 

You sound like Mind Character feeling himself.

Omg you guys are such babies. Get over it. Smart football people that do this for a living picked someone you, a couch potato scout, didn't like at #1. If you're actually done with the team, stop posting in here.

You're wrong about Baker. He's going to be a very good NFL QB. Russell Wilson is a spot-on comparison in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Omg you guys are such babies. Get over it. Smart football people that do this for a living picked someone you, a couch potato scout, didn't like at #1. If you're actually done with the team, stop posting in here.

You're wrong about Baker. He's going to be a very good NFL QB. Russell Wilson is a spot-on comparison in my opinion.

They'll see soon enough.

29 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

I need some Jorts and a Browns Mayfield jersey.

With My dyed bright blue hair it will be a great look.

i don’t know why I dyed my hair bright blue ?!

Sjw?

3 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Are you not a couch potato scout as well?

Or do we just take your word as gospel that he is Russell Wilson v2.0?

7 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I like his comparison I saw today while watching video breakdowns of him. Him being a mix of Wilson and Carr

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Didn’t they do that with JFF and Gilbert too?

Most terrible picks in fact?

they admittedly didnt do their homework (didnt meet with gilbert and johnny even says they didnt really listen to him)
by all indications they did their homework this time.  

Just now, mistakey said:

they admittedly didnt do their homework (didnt meet with gilbert and johnny even says they didnt really listen to him)
by all indications they did their homework this time.  

I get that, my only point is I don’t need to blindly accept everything is always roses because a “professional” made the selection.

”Professionals” have goofed up plenty.

Archived