Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes and no.

With the option, you’re getting close, but it’s just that, an option.

Baker signed a 4/33 deal, 8 and change per year. Bradford signed a 6/78 deal at 13 per year.

Also, the cap was 120 in 2011 (2010 uncapped) vs 177 this upcoming season, so Bradford’s deal was SIGNIFICANTLY larger proportionally to the cap.

Quick math tells me the cap increased about 13% since 2015 and the #1 overall pick salary increased over 30%. It is still way better than it was but I don't want it going back how it was where your top 5 pick is probably your highest paid player.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

Quick math tells me the cap increased about 13% since 2015 and the #1 overall pick salary increased over 30%. It is still way better than it was but I don't want it going back how it was where your top 5 pick is probably your highest paid player.

I have no issues with it going up. The only thing that dictates the numbers is if the cap goes up or down. Years past it was crazy because the cap wasn’t going up but rookie deals were exploding. Also if the cap is going up it means the vets are getting more money as well

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yes and no.

With the option, you’re getting close, but it’s just that, an option.

Baker signed a 4/33 deal, 8 and change per year. Bradford signed a 6/78 deal at 13 per year.

Also, the cap was 120 in 2011 (2010 uncapped) vs 177 this upcoming season, so Bradford’s deal was SIGNIFICANTLY larger proportionally to the cap.

I was referring to his cash earnings, not the stated value. There is always a difference between those two numbers.

6 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Says the person who LITERALLY PMed me asking for said change. Don't make me screenshot you.

Everyone knows that people can alter screenshots to say whatever they want nowadays. Nice try, troll!

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I miss @TruthfulTayne

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." (Matthew 7: 16)

Who you gonna believe: a pastor or Tayne?

Freaky rn: 1bw1zh.jpg

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

... Gonna need to go talk to webby about a permaban. I'ma be right back.

Read: "I'm going to use my screenshot-editing software to post a fake screenshot of Webby saying it's okay to permaban Tayne."

Nice try. I already PM'd Webby about your excessively confrontational attitude towards me lately and he said, "Pay freaky no mind; he gets puffed up about himself sometimes."

Don't make me screenshot it. You're treading on thin ice, bud (Webby's words, not mine), and we both know that's no good for your stent.

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Read: "I'm going to use my screenshot-editing software to post a fake screenshot of Webby saying it's okay to permaban Tayne."

Nice try. I already PM'd Webby about your excessively confrontational attitude towards me lately and he said, "Pay freaky no mind; he gets puffed up about himself sometimes."

Don't make me screenshot it. You're treading on thin ice, bud (Webby's words, not mine), and we both know that's no good for your stent.

You leave my stent out of this!

The Bills took Josh Allen over Josh Rosen.

This Year will probably make it evident that the teams that passed on Rosen were out of their minds.

I can still remember the day like it was yesterday... the day the good King Sam Darnold of San Clemente became only a distant whisper of dream long forgotten...

The Leader of Men is Strong in sir Baker... With Sam gone... the King is Dead... Long Live the King...King Baker.. May Your Hands & Leader of Men-ism Forever Make John Dorsey's Pants Tingle...

53 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

The Bills took Josh Allen over Josh Rosen.

This Year will probably make it evident that the teams that passed on Rosen were out of their minds.

I can still remember the day like it was yesterday... the day the good King Sam Darnold of San Clemente became only a distant whisper of dream long forgotten...

The Leader of Men is Strong in sir Baker... With Sam gone... the King is Dead... Long Live the King...King Baker.. May Your Hands & Leader of Men-ism Forever Make John Dorsey's Pants Tingle...

At least our king is in camp.

Archived