Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The USC dreamboat looking impressive for the Jets so far. 9/11 almost 80 yards and a TD. The kid is legit. Hopefully ours is too.

havent we learned from at  least last year, to not put heavy stock into preseason, especially when it comes to 2nd stringers and 3rd stringers playing one another. 

26 minutes ago, buno67 said:

havent we learned from at  least last year, to not put heavy stock into preseason, especially when it comes to 2nd stringers and 3rd stringers playing one another. 

Yeah. But Darnold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kizer

10 hours ago, mistakey said:

the change in attitude towards baker surprises me tbh

Why? I said from the start I would support him the moment he became a Brown. He got 100x more slack the moment we drafted him. Regardless of whether I think he’ll be good or not, overdrafted or whatever, I want him to succeed.

I’m hardly going to come on here and be a **** that wants him to fail.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I watch the nfl.com replay of every one of Darnold’s touches. He looks like a can’t-miss stud QBOTF for them, as he looked in CFB. 

It still hurts.

I did the same and his throwing motion still looked funky to me still

1 hour ago, nugpimpen said:

It is possible that they are both very good lol. I dont want to spend the next 15 years debating these two instead of just enjoying the ride.

Its over,  move on.

Yeah, but what if they’re the new Manning vs Brady? 

pokingsmiley.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Why? I said from the start I would support him the moment he became a Brown. He got 100x more slack the moment we drafted him. Regardless of whether I think he’ll be good or not, overdrafted or whatever, I want him to succeed.

I’m hardly going to come on here and be a **** that wants him to fail.

You also wanted him to start from day one regardless because he was touted as being more ready right now than Darnold

15 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Yeah, but what if they’re the new Manning vs Brady? 

pokingsmiley.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

If their careers will be anything like their first preseason game and it’s DEFINITELY ok to extrapolate like this- id say it’ll be more like the next Brees vs the next Matt Ryan

Archived