Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Didn’t even need to read the rest to know you’re referring to @Mind Character.

He was a goddam gangster this whole draft process and we didn’t appreciate until last’s night.

Still stunned.

@Mind Character just needs to make one new ITYS thread and reference all of what he said and how it came true. We can all go in and pat him on the back. As part of the arrangement, he won’t bring up being right in all of his henceforth posts.

Also @buno67 does still need to spread the word via cyber world.

Just now, NateDawg said:

@Mind Character just needs to make one new ITYS thread and reference all of what he said and how it came true. We can all go in and pat him on the back. As part of the arrangement, he won’t bring up being right in all of his henceforth posts.

Lol yeah, buno needs to make sure all his other bros know mind was 100% on the friggin money.

3 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Now we just need our Sean McVay...

Lincoln Riley for HC in 2019 anybody?

Yes we need someone with a precise offensive plan and system in mind to start his development off right. That man is not Hue Jackson. DeFellipo is my early prediction. Just makes too much sense with how the Eagles QBs were used. If not him, hopefully some offensive minded guy.

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Yes we need someone with a precise offensive plan and system in mind to start his development off right. That man is not Hue Jackson. DeFellipo is my early prediction. Just makes too much sense with how the Eagles QBs were used. If not him, hopefully some offensive minded guy.

Don't forget that we have Haley now.

2 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Don't forget that we have Haley now.

Hue is still what we call a “minus one.” If you have one capable guy on the staff and factor a minus-one into the equation, you now have zero. 

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

lol... I accept those per-requisites and conditions for the thread

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Hue is still what we call a “minus one.” If you have one capable guy on the staff and factor a minus-one into the equation, you now have zero. 

Zamp is a +1, so we’re in the positive

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He was a goddam gangster this whole draft process and we didn’t appreciate until last’s night.

Still stunned.

In deed he was. Has my respect now. Last time I doubt him

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Still stunned.

Much respect... it's wild that this is the reality we live in... I went to sleep hoping I could channel into that parallel universe where we Took Darnold and then trading back from 4 for a haul or took Chubb...

... it didn't happen... but like I said the team is getting better such that we still may be able to be competitive and win in the future... if we build it around Baker he'll have some success.. I just don't think he'll be able to take us to the heights and put the team on his back like Darnold who was not scheme dependent in my mind...

We shall see...

2 hours ago, KobeInTheCut said:

Shout out to the guy on here who made that huge post about Dorsey loving Baker after the combine. Got 50 bucks down on 33/1 a few weeks ago bc of this forum. Ravens fan but you bet your *** I'm ordering that jersey. 

Good stuff... my only mistake was not betting more money as it was literally my first time gambling in my life.... sucks

Archived