Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

You can trash condiments all you like, but I will not be party to crab slander. They are an evolutionary wonder that taste delicious. 

That looks superb. And the deliciousness of the oceanic gutter is not lost on me, my friend. I assure you of that:

17 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Just had some great crab cakes in DC.

Deliciousness!

Had a week long "team building" experience on the Chesapeake years ago with 4 other senior execs in a 39' Cheoy Lee.

Crab cakes and Heineken every evening wherever we docked.

I make my own which are better than any I have had since with the possible exception of  Obrycki's.

3 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Had a week long "team building" experience on the Chesapeake years ago with 4 other senior execs in a 39' Cheoy Lee.

I make my own which are better than any I have had since with the possible exception of  Obrycki's.

Heineken?  Ooof.. way to ruin a delicious crab cake. ;)

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here, but I'm not allowed to explain why--family setting on FF.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Heineken?  Ooof.. way to ruin a delicious crab cake. ;)

It was imitation crab cake--perfect pairing.

7 minutes ago, bruceb said:

In 1984 it was the best thing going.

Orwell tried to warn us about Heineken, but no one would listen ?.

*link to YouTube video of Elon Musk calmly explaining how Heineken has already taken over.*

13 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on here, but I'm not allowed to explain why--family setting on FF.

I suspect that you have a very sick mind.

I mean the post was about a classic sail boat and marinas.

6 minutes ago, bruceb said:

So you are of a religious persuasion that frowns on those things.

That's good...more for the rest of us!

No. I just like to study. A lot of religious texts have fairly sound eating advice, though (Old Testament and Bhagavad Gita, for example).

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

When do you think the media starts to talk about getting Baker in?

Already started.  I heard Tony Gonzalez from the NFL show on Fox say that the Browns should start Baker now.  

Darnold/Allen already starting and with Sam Bradford playing like a dumpster fire, Rosen should be starting soon too.  Baker has always been the one QB in this class touted as the most ready to play. Time to punch the ticket and put him in.  He can't be any worse then what Tyrod has been.

Peace!!!

Archived