Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, Don Roshi said:

So you can deal with 1-31, but not picking players you agree with?

I suffered through 1-31 because I understood Sashi's plan.

To see its yield wasted like this is too much.

Number 2 son just called and asked: "So, the Browns blew another draft, again?"

Only answer I could give is: "Yup."

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

When?

It wasn't who I thought we would pick but they are who I would have picked and I watched it with a co-worker that hates Mayfield and wanted Barkley #1 and thought Allen was the best QB in the draft.

I voted for those two picks in the poll in whatever thread it was.

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

If bruce is out I may be back in.

Gotta see who the Seahawks take at 27 first.

(these are jokes, don't @ me)

We don't want you back. We don't need your witty jokes or your incisive commentary or your strong arms wrapping us up in a comforting embrace....

1 minute ago, Reginaldm9 said:

We don't want you back. We don't need your witty jokes or your incisive commentary or your strong arms wrapping us up in a comforting embrace....

We are strong independent brothers who don’t need no man to make us happy, or sane.

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Horrible pick

But I’m wrong 

Agreed

36 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I really dont know what to do 

Like I dont want to leave 

but they're pushing me away 

Except that your assessment of a quarterback may be incorrect just like mine might be. The common thread between our assessments is that the Browns are our team. I can tell that you're just catching some feels temporarily over the pick that wasn't your guy but you'll accept it and eventually cheer for it...after getting drug through the mud a bit by the forum members to eat a little crow about the guarantees you were making. So come take your lumps and hop back on the saddle. You can't get out that easy.

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

9 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

We are strong independent brothers who don’t need no man to make us happy, or sane.

3 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Right now his cockiness really rubs me the wrong way but he if he’s as good as he and others think he is I’ll be his biggest fan 

I endorse wholeheartedly all three of these comments about @ditchdigger.

Archived