Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

On 5/24/2018 at 6:47 PM, buno67 said:

Hey, with how young this team is, it might just work. 

It is simplistic but a lot of teams have things similar to it or have cheesy slogans. 

Seems like the pied piper has bought in, so everyone else will if they haven't already.

46 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

With the leagues most expensive defense...

Well, expensive doesn't mean good or healthy. Pettine wasn't good but Hue hasn't proven to be any better. Hopefully we go 16-0 the next 2 seasons so Hue can be a game over .500.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well, expensive doesn't mean good or healthy. Pettine wasn't good but Hue hasn't proven to be any better. Hopefully we go 16-0 the next 2 seasons so Hue can be a game over .500.

Lol im not defending Hue, but he wasn’t given the same investment in talent that Pettine was, that’s all I’m saying.

Hue has done nothing with talented, young kids.

Pettine did little with an expensive, veteran roster.

Both have sucked tbh.

The last coach that did anything close to decent was Mangini tbh.  He at least understood how to build a game plan around his talent, even if the talent was dreadful.

On 5/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That “earring your stripe” nonsense is just about the cheesiest thing I’ve ever heard.

Sounds like something you’d do with a middle school team, not a bunch of grown men.

Todd Haley did the same thing in KC when he was the head coach with the arrowhead logo. I wonder if this is something he brought to the table.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Just based on numbers and trends I’ve read, there’s a good chance Baker will be “the guy”

But this is Cleveland. So all logic and rational doesn’t work in Browns Universe.

the Browns are a black hole for logic and probability. 

Archived