Baker Mayfield No. 1

Kiwibrown

28 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Good thing Tyrod starting this year 

nothing wrong with Baker getting engaged and married tv show all the stuff he’s doing that’s cool

so it’s nice he isn’t pressured to start with all this going on. If she a good woman it’ll be a benefit long term so nice luxury he can take him time getting acclimated 

Isn't she an insta celeb? I don't like Bakers off the field game. 

On 7/2/2018 at 8:48 AM, candyman93 said:

Baker has a chance to be the face of the city now.

I don't want Baker being the face of the city until he's been starting for a while, I hope Myles can be that face of the city until Baker actually plays. How about two faces?

50 minutes ago, Keylargobrownie said:

I don't want Baker being the face of the city until he's been starting for a while, I hope Myles can be that face of the city until Baker actually plays. How about two faces?

I'd rather Tyrod be the face of the city over a defensive player because if it is a defensive player that means we don't have a QB. Well, not a good one that can win playoffs games anyway. You don't become the face of the city without success. At least not as a positive face. Unless you have Brady Quinn good looks that is.

14 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Looks solid af to me...

Emily-Wilkinson-ass-boobs-hot-baker-mayf

She looks like she's 35 years old to me. Would I smash? 110%. And I'd brag about it for the rest of my life. But she has the face of a 35 year old (that isn't too old, btw...just a weird observation I made).

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

She looks like she's 35 years old to me. Would I smash? 110%. And I'd brag about it for the rest of my life. But she has the face of a 35 year old (that isn't too old, btw...just a weird observation I made).

I would %110 smash and brag to my wife about it, she’s a damned dime.

Archived