1st Round Pick (18th Overall): Jaire Alexander [CB; Louisville]

CWood21

11 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

So why are you getting hot and bothered about a tweet about a player who has played zero games, especially going as far as to post it in a players draft thread?

You already made your own dumb thread about this comparison. Go post it there. Or better yet don't post it at all because it's dumb.

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 13m13 minutes ago

It's still early, and there's a lot to prove, but Chargers' first-round pick Derwin James has reminded some in LA of the late great Sean Taylor.

Schefter saying Derwin's gonna die. Messed up

Go be a Chargers fan already, daaang. Even if you're 100% right which one of these posters do you think can annoint you the new GM of the Packers. Even if you're right and we award you all our internet points do you think you even become the new czar of these forums? I don't understand your end goal in this. What if all 3 of these players hit? Are you going to be upset you didn't get the one you wanted so bad? Let it go, most (if not all) the posters on this board have wanted a guy or two over the one the Packers have taken, but you don't see anyone else straight bitchin about it. Anyways, your argument is a marathon and you're treating it like a sprint.

I loved James. Probably my favorite prospect in this year's draft.

That said I'm totally on board with the great value they got trading down. No matter how good anyone else turns out to be, if Alexander is anywhere close to as promising as he's flashed so far, plus another first, is just too good a steal.

2 hours ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Pathetic...

I clicked on the Alexander's thread, that had new posts,  thinking there was some news about Alexander before his 1st game in the NFL.

But, it was just a loser troll spamming the thread... awful

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So why are you getting hot and bothered about a tweet about a player who has played zero games, especially going as far as to post it in a players draft thread?

You already made your own dumb thread about this comparison. Go post it there. Or better yet don't post it at all because it's dumb.

Let's not go down this rabbit hole.  That being said, @Mr Anonymous if you want to give us Derwin James updates, do so in the appropriate thread.

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

Pathetic...

I clicked on the Alexander's thread, that had new posts,  thinking there was some news about Alexander before his 1st game in the NFL.

But, it was just a loser troll spamming the thread... awful

This 

Archived