1.19 - Welcome to Dallas LVE

D82

Knew it was LVE for the last month. No need for him.above the.Cowboys. Good scheme fit. Pro capable and ready. Hard work do it all kind of guy.

Still not a huge fan of him, still think we needed a grand slam star power pick (man, how could you NOT trade up a few spots for James? What it gonna cost ya... a 4th??) but LVE was the most solid and Cowboys-esque pick anyone could envision.

5 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

You speak as if Sean Lee isn't here to direct the defense. What we need is a leader who can do that in the secondary so we won't give up huge plays. I don't know for sure if James is Polamalu, but he's a day one starter and worlds better than any safety we have back there in a decade. I think he will be a stud, just like Jalen Ramsey. Say what you will but Ramsey or Derwin James would've made this defense elite. If Sean Lee stays healthy, you've just drafted a LB in the 1st round who will mostly ride the bench in his 1st year.

Is it a good thing to play your 1st rounder as a part-time player his rookie year??? If you wanted pass rush, then Evans would be a better pick. Edmunds was there too, who is better than LVE. And Byron Jones normally covers the TE's like Gronk so there's no excuse. We've had chances to build a dominant defense and they've consistently choked it away. 

Feel free to post our starting LB for next year. Because we have no one that will start over LVE, Lee, and Jaylon. He's gonna be backup to Lee? You vastly under estimate his capabilities. Bud I am telling you this is damn good for us. 

You say that Derwin would have elevated this defense but you have still failed to say what's the answer for if we lose Lee. Even if we got Derwin it would still be Lee>>Derwin.

56 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Feel free to post our starting LB for next year. Because we have no one that will start over LVE, Lee, and Jaylon. He's gonna be backup to Lee? You vastly under estimate his capabilities. Bud I am telling you this is damn good for us. 

You say that Derwin would have elevated this defense but you have still failed to say what's the answer for if we lose Lee. Even if we got Derwin it would still be Lee>>Derwin.

LVE, Jaylon and Lee should be our 3 starting LB's next year with Jaylon and LVE rotating in 2 LB sets. 

I believe once Lee moves on or gets let go, Jaylon will move to the Will.

Archived