Jump to content
49erurtaza

Steelers trade Bryant to Raiders

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

You're right. It's hilarious. I'm laughing pretty hard.

Hope you're enjoying your joke. Pretty petty for a mod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang no one should be happy that the dude fell out of the wagon. Not like this hope the young man can get his life together. Hope he surrounds himself with better friends.. I know many who are too loyal despite their friends not being the greatest of role models. Loyal to a fault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Dang no one should be happy that the dude fell out of the wagon. Not like this hope the young man can get his life together. Hope he surrounds himself with better friends.. I know many who are too loyal despite their friends not being the greatest of role models. Loyal to a fault. 

Listen, I agree completely.  I've talked about this from the football perspective but off-field, I'm not at all happy to see his life in such a 'detrimental' state.  I too hope he gets his life together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Hope you're enjoying your joke.

Technically, it's your joke. You tried to condescend to me by insisting I was wrong in thinking Bryant was a suspension risk - then lo and behold, man was suspended.

So, yeah. I'm enjoying THE joke. But this joke is all yours.

51 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Pretty petty for a mod.

...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Listen, I agree completely.  I've talked about this from the football perspective but off-field, I'm not at all happy to see his life in such a 'detrimental' state.  I too hope he gets his life together. 

So do I, but I hope his NFL career is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ET80 said:

... I'm sorry, you were saying?

At Football's Future, we don't bump topics to say 'I told you so'.  As a mod, you should be well aware of this.  Don't do it again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×