Raiders trade for Martavius Bryant

NickButera

On 4/26/2018 at 9:09 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

No one is arguing him as a player. That is worth a 3rd by itself. What we are saying is he is not worth that high of a draft pick, given his immense drug history (one suspension away from a Josh Gordon situation), his lack of work ethic, and the fact he is up for a contract right away. 

Again I would do this for a 5th, but a 3rd in this deep draft!? Hellllll no.

Very disappointing.

This was suuuuch an obvious outcome from the moment we traded for him. So god damn predictable. Even if this doesn't turn out to be a suspension, I don't trust him whatsoever to stay out of trouble.

17 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I didn't think the Arizona-Josh Rosen trade could look any worse for us...but boy was I wrong 

At least Aldon Smith didn't cost us anything...

I like almost all the picks but those two trades Raiders got abused.. especially if Rosen is a 12 year starter and Bryant was a HUGE gamble

1) I would think if there was a failed test or something like that it would be all over the place by now. My guess is something logistical. Like maybe he is supposed to attend meetings or counseling in Pittsburgh but due to the trade and moving across the country he missed. At least I hope.

2) if he is suspended for the yr I'm pretty sure the year rolls and we have him next yr.

26 minutes ago, BigD1123 said:

1) I would think if there was a failed test or something like that it would be all over the place by now. My guess is something logistical. Like maybe he is supposed to attend meetings or counseling in Pittsburgh but due to the trade and moving across the country he missed. At least I hope.

2) if he is suspended for the yr I'm pretty sure the year rolls and we have him next yr.

Didn't he already do a year suspension? He will be suspended indefinitely this time if it happens.

Archived