.....with the 40th pick in then NFL Draft....the Denver Broncos select? Let’s set the board

BaldyBronco

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Hernandez falls close enough for us to be within striking distance. I never viewed him as a legitimate first rounder; he has too many pass pro issues. But if he's still there at say 36, I wouldn't be mad about making a small trade to grab him up. 

*hahaha apparently sna*ch is a bad word on here ?

Edited by 1234567

2 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Hernandez falls close enough for us to be within striking distance. I never viewed him as a legitimate first rounder; he has too many pass pro issues. But if he's still there at say 36, I wouldn't be mad about making a small trade to grab him up. 

*hahaha apparently sna*ch is a bad word on here ?

Hahah I'm on board and I'd even take rankins in the 3rd along with Gallop

I also agree that Hernandez, Williams and I'd add Landry will all go early.  

Harold Landry, EDGE

Will Hernandez, G

Conor Williams, T

Joshua Jackson, CB

Isiah Oliver, CB

Dallas Goedert, TE

James Daniels, C

Courtland Sutton, WR

Anthony Miller, WR

Derrius Guice, RB

I actually have Josh Sweat, Sam Hubbard and Maurice Hurst ranked higher than the last 2-3 guys, but we're not going there; unlike Landry, there's not enough gap difference to justify taken them at 2.40. 

While on the surface, RB/WR would be justified by the above list - the rest of the Big Board for the next 40-50 guys after this has a ton of WR's and RB's - which is why we should wait.   Get Goedert/OL/CB with 2.40, Elway!   We'll address RB & WR at 3.70 and 3.99.

Edited by Broncofan