Day Two Desires?

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think I want Hernandez with our first pick. Continue building up the lines. Screw it. Let's get nasty at the line of scrimmage.

But I'm sure we're not the only team that would be eying him.

I really want Hernandez, but the problem I see happening is that the Giants are there and I can see only them picking him. 

Just like everyone else, I want Hernandez, Jackso, Guice/Chubb/Jones. 

P.S. Now I can start giving out likes again xD

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think I want Hernandez with our first pick. Continue building up the lines. Screw it. Let's get nasty at the line of scrimmage.

I really thought Hernandez would go in the 1st I thought somewhere between 15 and 25. I would love to grab Hernandez but I’m not sure he makes it past the Giants. I  also like Connor Williams who is a tackle that projects more to a guard. I think CB RB OL in no order for our 2nd round picks. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hopefully we get at least one.

I can't see the Brown drafting another CB. Can't see the Giants drafting a CB, but G yes. Indy has 2 picks ahead of us. They need help everywhere so I can see the picking either G, CB, OT, RB Hopefully they don't go Guice - Jackson 

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Agreed, It would be hard to pass on his talent at #38. Still a good amount of solid/starting potential DBs on the board. Same with RBs, which is a deep class.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Mike Smith has the defensive scheme for you.  ?

He ran a registered unofficial time of 4.49 at the combine, which was later downgraded to 4.56.

Really not sure why he gets knocked for the time, even a 4.56 right at the position average of 4.55

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He ran a registered unofficial time of 4.49 at the combine, which was later downgraded to 4.56.

Really not sure why he gets knocked for the time, even a 4.56 right at the position average of 4.55

He reportedly ran a 4.42 at his pro day. But he ran a 6.86 three cone and had a 38" vert at the combine.

Gimme gimme gimme.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He reportedly ran a 4.42 at his pro day. But he ran a 6.86 three cone and had a 38" vert at the combine.

Gimme gimme gimme.

Bingo! Completely forgot about that 3 cone.

If we land him, I might actually splurge on an NFL jersey for once...

Archived