Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Fire Howie a.k.a. official eagles trade down from 32 thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Howie may have just made the worst trade I ever seen anyone make ever he doesn't deserve to run an NFL team. 

This thread is about how garbage he is and how he needs to go. 

taking literally anyone at 32 would have been better. 

 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howie said he doesnt tick down the value a year later he might be the only moron in the nfl who doesnt why is he in charge of this team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Repeat confirmed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 808 said:

Repeat confirmed! 

I'm right in this winning a super bowl doesnt give anyone the right to make such a terrible trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

How’s the hanger Ninja?

I wasn't even really drunk last night. I feel fine. Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also another stupid thing about this trade the eagles put together this great scouting staff that is likely gone next year and they aren't even going to use them? How do you go into the draft needing to trade down to acquire more picks and then not even do that when you trade down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Oh wow, you weren’t kidding. 

I wasn't kidding about not liking the trade. I don't actually think howie should be fired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I wasn't even really drunk last night. I feel fine. Why?

Was just playing around lol figured you’d be waking up in a couch this morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RBreezy said:

Was just playing around lol figured you’d be waking up in a couch this morning 

I'm the forums heel breh I got to do my civic duties. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean you can look at the 2019 2nd as an optional 2018 3rd because if there is a player in the 3rd they love they can flip 2019 pick for him and still have a 2nd next year. But if the board in the 3rd sucks then they have a better pick next year rather than forcing a player 

Most of their needs are 2019 needs anyway. Gotta fight that "But I want it noooooow" attitude when looking at the deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean you can look at the 2019 2nd as an optional 2018 3rd because if there is a player in the 3rd they love they can flip 2019 pick for him and still have a 2nd next year. But if the board in the 3rd sucks then they have a better pick next year rather than forcing a player 

Most of their needs are 2019 needs anyway. Gotta fight that "But I want it noooooow" attitude when looking at the deal

More gifs, less analysis from you please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×