Fire Howie a.k.a. official eagles trade down from 32 thread

ninjapirate

Also another stupid thing about this trade the eagles put together this great scouting staff that is likely gone next year and they aren't even going to use them? How do you go into the draft needing to trade down to acquire more picks and then not even do that when you trade down?

I mean you can look at the 2019 2nd as an optional 2018 3rd because if there is a player in the 3rd they love they can flip 2019 pick for him and still have a 2nd next year. But if the board in the 3rd sucks then they have a better pick next year rather than forcing a player 

Most of their needs are 2019 needs anyway. Gotta fight that "But I want it noooooow" attitude when looking at the deal

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I mean you can look at the 2019 2nd as an optional 2018 3rd because if there is a player in the 3rd they love they can flip 2019 pick for him and still have a 2nd next year. But if the board in the 3rd sucks then they have a better pick next year rather than forcing a player 

Most of their needs are 2019 needs anyway. Gotta fight that "But I want it noooooow" attitude when looking at the deal

More gifs, less analysis from you please

Archived