Fire Howie a.k.a. official eagles trade down from 32 thread

ninjapirate

On 4/27/2018 at 9:43 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Old Ninja is rearing his ugly head again. Optimistic Pirate is dead, buried post SB Parade. 1/2 dressed Ninja is back!

hey I had to try and convince your old rear to believe we would win the superbowl last year. 

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
On 4/28/2018 at 12:43 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Old Ninja is rearing his ugly head again. Optimistic Pirate is dead, buried post SB Parade. 1/2 dressed Ninja is back!

hey I had to try and convince your old rear to believe we would win the superbowl last year. 

We all needed convincing post Wentz. Besides when You're the voice of optimism , in this Forum. Your going to catch people , especially me off guard. ?

If that optimism was what we needed to win s SB you should done that Smitt 12 years ago but No negative Nancy you were. ??

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

We all needed convincing post Wentz. Besides when You're the voice of optimism , in this Forum. Your going to catch people , especially me off guard. ?

If that optimism was what we needed to win s SB you should done that Smitt 12 years ago but No negative Nancy you were. ??

Pretty sure I was in the camp of "Foles CAN do it". Not that he WOULD.

20 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not sure why Alshon Jeffery's phone is literally a potato. 

Obviously he dropped it in the gatorade that they poured onto Doug Pederson after winning the Super Bowl.

Howie was def just moving things around on that machine. He might have just thought he was caught in painting scaffolding or something because he sure as hell wasnt exercising or working out. 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Howie was def just moving things around on that machine. He might have just thought he was caught in painting scaffolding or something because he sure as hell wasnt exercising or working out. 

He was scientifically researching and concocting ways to squeeze out more money from the cap.

Howie contract exstention coming within the next calendar year. Don’t even know his current salary status, but this thread pretty much seals the deal. 

54 minutes ago, 808 said:

Howie contract exstention coming within the next calendar year. Don’t even know his current salary status, but this thread pretty much seals the deal. 

#FireHowie

Archived