Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ninjapirate

Fire Howie a.k.a. official eagles trade down from 32 thread

Recommended Posts

On 4/27/2018 at 9:43 PM, Nabbs4u said:

Old Ninja is rearing his ugly head again. Optimistic Pirate is dead, buried post SB Parade. 1/2 dressed Ninja is back!

hey I had to try and convince your old rear to believe we would win the superbowl last year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 8:37 AM, Phire said:

Oh we all know how Ninja operates. Still fun to engage for nostalgia. 

hey if I dont get drunk and mad on day 1 of the draft what's the point of having a draft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:
On 4/28/2018 at 12:43 AM, Nabbs4u said:

Old Ninja is rearing his ugly head again. Optimistic Pirate is dead, buried post SB Parade. 1/2 dressed Ninja is back!

hey I had to try and convince your old rear to believe we would win the superbowl last year. 

We all needed convincing post Wentz. Besides when You're the voice of optimism , in this Forum. Your going to catch people , especially me off guard. 😎

If that optimism was what we needed to win s SB you should done that Smitt 12 years ago but No negative Nancy you were. 🙉🍺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

We all needed convincing post Wentz. Besides when You're the voice of optimism , in this Forum. Your going to catch people , especially me off guard. 😎

If that optimism was what we needed to win s SB you should done that Smitt 12 years ago but No negative Nancy you were. 🙉🍺

Pretty sure I was in the camp of "Foles CAN do it". Not that he WOULD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

hey if I dont get drunk and mad on day 1 of the draft what's the point of having a draft?

Never a truer sentence spoken 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2018 at 6:10 PM, Phire said:

Just busting your chops, but do you still think Dougie-Big-Balls is too stupid to ever win anything? :D

He proved me so unbelievably wrong haha. Never been happier to have that be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why Alshon Jeffery's phone is literally a potato. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not sure why Alshon Jeffery's phone is literally a potato. 

Obviously he dropped it in the gatorade that they poured onto Doug Pederson after winning the Super Bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howie was def just moving things around on that machine. He might have just thought he was caught in painting scaffolding or something because he sure as hell wasnt exercising or working out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Howie was def just moving things around on that machine. He might have just thought he was caught in painting scaffolding or something because he sure as hell wasnt exercising or working out. 

He was scientifically researching and concocting ways to squeeze out more money from the cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howie contract exstention coming within the next calendar year. Don’t even know his current salary status, but this thread pretty much seals the deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, 808 said:

Howie contract exstention coming within the next calendar year. Don’t even know his current salary status, but this thread pretty much seals the deal. 

#FireHowie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×