Top 3 wish list for RD2

resilient part 2

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

is he a late riser? don't know anything on him.

I've seen some sites list him as a late 2nd/early 3rd rounder. Before the draft, a few had him as a possible late 1st. He's good. 

1 minute ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I'd love it if Daniels or Hernandez fell to 50, but I'm not betting on it. As for realistic options I'll say...

Anthony Miller, WR

Nathan Shepherd, DT

Josh Sweat, DE

Bonus: Justin Reid, S

Is Miller your best WR of all available or just because you think Sutton, Kirk and/or a few others will be gone?

38 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Is Miller your best WR of all available or just because you think Sutton, Kirk and/or a few others will be gone?

Miller is my WR2 overall. I think he's a stud.

Side note - I feel like we're being awfully optimistic with Hernandez, Williams, Daniels, and Landry. You never know, but I'd imagine those names are off the board within the first ten picks in the second round.

Although there are still some RBs, WRs, and CBs that could jump in. So who knows?

FWIW, here's how I see the first nine picks of Round 2 going

33. CLE - Orlando Brown, T
34. NYG - Connor Williams, G 
35. CLE - Derrius Guice, RB
36. IND - Harold Landry, EDGE
37. IND - Josh Jackson, CB 
38. TB - Justin Reid, S 
39. CHI - Courtland Sutton, WR 

After that, I see Denver and Cincinnati as the only two teams we'd have to worry about possibly taking Daniels or Hernandez. 

Man I forgot Kirk is still out there. He's pretty solid for like a worst case scenario at 50

That said, I'd like to see us wait on WR till Round 3, possibly 4, and address the line of scrimmage with our next pick(s)... but I suspect it's more likely we trade #50 for Thomas and hold off on OL/DL till Saturday. Which could work out fine (please stay healthy, Tyron).

Archived