Options for 2nd Round Pick

e16bball

Ditto on the Buffalo Trace. I'm in Southern MD and our local grocery/meats/liquor store has to put you on a list for it because they only get so much and it flies off the shelf.

Recently bought a fifth of blackberry bourbon... GREAT on the rocks.

If you're an open-minded beer guy, give Bud Lite Orange a shot. Really refreshing.

2 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Yup. It's my summer drink, nice and refreshing

Mine too mostly but I do like a Tanqueray and tonic with lime now and again..In the warm weather. 

Martinis in winter ,,brrr

Stay away from diet sodas and their artificial sweeteners.They are worst for you than the sugar.I have learned quite a bit since I got back into lifting weights and eating healthy.Not bad for a guy who will be 53 in 3 weeks lol

RB

Guice

Jones

Chubb

Johnson

Interiror OL

Hernandez

William- i think connor will be like scherref, be better at guard

Daniels

WR

sutton

kirk

chark

washington

TE

Gesicki

Goedert

DL

Hurst 

Phillips

EDGE

Landry

Key

Hubbard

CB

jackson

oliver

D.jackson

Davis

S

Harrison

Reid

a ton of good talent left to get us an immediate impact player, hard to not pick 1 of the 3 lineman listed up top but if guice is there he is my pick, if hes gone ill take hernandez, daniels, if they are gone and josh jackson is on the board i feel that we have to take him. too much value there 

37 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m going to say it. Redskins should trade up for Will Hernandez.

I don't think this is necessary.. though it would be a great addition. There will be plenty of good options at 44, and Washington's not exactly flush with draft capital. 

giphy.gif&ehk=dS6oHNE8TfAiVSDdWjTXuA

37 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

I don't think this is necessary.. though it would be a great addition. There will be plenty of good options at 44, and Washington's not exactly flush with draft capital. 

giphy.gif&ehk=dS6oHNE8TfAiVSDdWjTXuA

Hernandez should not have made it to the 2nd. He would immediately fix the left side of our line. Offer our 2nd and 4th and get it done.

Archived