Draft day 2 - Official discussion thread

49erurtaza

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What are your thoughts on Hurst? I know he has the heart issue which complicates things, but at what point is the value too much to pass up? 

At 59, it's disgustingly awesome value. Really makes a fan question is loyalty to value vs positional need. :$

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

At 59, it's disgustingly awesome value. Really makes a fan question is loyalty to value vs positional need. :$

He's legit a potential top 5 guy in the draft. Just wonder how serious the heart issue is. 

I just got home from work and there is no way I'm going to catch up with this thread as it is right now. I'm ready for day two! Just saw Scotty Mac on the NFLN telecast; say what you will about the guy, the guy knows how to pick players. Scott was one of the reason we had a very solid foundation when Harbaugh took over. I had Rosen as the number 1 QB in this draft, but Baker was probably at #2 for me. Smart move by the Browns bringing him with so many early picks. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I just got home from work and there is no way I'm going to catch up with this thread as it is right now. I'm ready for day two! Just saw Scotty Mac on the NFLN telecast; say what you will about the guy, the guy knows how to pick players. Scott was one of the reason we had a very solid foundation when Harbaugh took over. I had Rosen as the number 1 QB in this draft, but Baker was probably at #2 for me. Smart move by the Browns bringing him with so many early picks. 

No clue he was working with the Browns. I'm jelly. 

Archived