Day 2 targets

St Vince

I keep thinking WR and edge for today. Im going to get hammered but I thought key back in the beginning of the season and I still think he makes sense if we are getting him in the 3rd With a trade, though Im not sure he will still be there. I have like Sutton from the beginning but am thinking Miller could be the guy at 45.

I'd be super excited with Will Hernandez, Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard, Lorenzo Carter or an athletic receiver that isn't all speed, no catch. 

I would be okay with any TE, WR, CB/NB, EDGE, OL. 

I would be upset with a RB, QB, DL or pure safety. 

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'd be super excited with Will Hernandez, Harold Landry, Sam Hubbard, Lorenzo Carter or an athletic receiver that isn't all speed, no catch. 

I would be okay with any TE, WR, CB/NB, EDGE, OL. 

I would be upset with a RB, QB, DL or pure safety. 

Really REALLLLY hope it's Landry, think the wr depth is real good in this draft

Some of the names I’m interested in.

- Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State

- D.J. Chark, LSU

- Tyrell Crosby, Oregon

- Will Hernandez, UTEP

- James Daniels, Iowa

- Harold Landry, Boston College (pending medical)

-  Kemoko Turay, Rutgers

- Malik Jefferson, Texas

- Ronnie Harrison, Alabama

Just now, packfanfb said:

Landry or Carter. Trade whatever you need to in order to get one of them, preferably Landry. 

Disagree with the means.  There are 12 picks to go before we pick.  There are (in my opinion) four good pass rushers (Hubbard, Carter, Landry, Key).  That means that as long as 9 players AREN'T pass rushers, we will land a solid pass rusher at 45.  You have to figure at least 9 picks will be QB, RB, WR, OL, DB, DL. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Disagree with the means.  There are 12 picks to go before we pick.  There are (in my opinion) four good pass rushers (Hubbard, Carter, Landry, Key).  That means that as long as 9 players AREN'T pass rushers, we will land a solid pass rusher at 45.  You have to figure at least 9 picks will be QB, RB, WR, OL, DB, DL. 

I just disagree about Hubbard and Key. Key is a complete wildcard who might be prison in 6 months or could be a good EDGE player. Hubbard is average IMO, I don't see any explosion in his game and we need "juice." Give me Landry, the guy with the best first step and bend or Carter the freak athlete who might be Tremaine Edmunds 2.0. 

Archived