Day 2 targets

St Vince

Looks like our comp 4'th can get us to pick #9 in the second round...if GB's "guy" falls a little....

I really like the second round...lots of guys there that I'd like...

I don't count out a double dip at corner.  But, I think that is a long shot.

I do think EDGE, WR or OL.

Mighty tempted to go Washington at WR.  Have to admit Hernandez would be nice, too.  

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Looks like our comp 4'th can get us to pick #9 in the second round...if GB's "guy" falls a little....

I really like the second round...lots of guys there that I'd like...

I don't count out a double dip at corner.  But, I think that is a long shot.

I do think EDGE, WR or OL.

Mighty tempted to go Washington at WR.  Have to admit Hernandez would be nice, too.  

So many guys left right now I’d rather trade down and pick up a later 2nd and 3rd. 

I don't see what the big deal with DJ Chark. His college production is on par with Trevor Davis who was taken in the 5th round. I honestly don't see what the fuss is about with him. His highlights aren't particularly great to look at either.

I have my eye on Landry, Reid, Josh Jackson, Gesicki, Goedert, Oliver, Miller.

Looking for Gute to either trade down from 45 or find a way to trade back up from RD4 into RD3 so they end up making 2 picks tonight. EDGE, WR, TE, OG/RT all the obvious needs and some really nice options that could be there. Hernandez, Isaiah Oliver, Anthony Miller, Kirk, Chark, Carter, Landry, Gesicki etc.

I don't think we need to get an edge rusher in the 2nd.

In rough tiers this is who I like for Green Bay:

• Will Hernandez
  • Mike Gesicki
  • Lorenzo Carter

• Anthony Miller
  • Dallas Goedert
  • Connor Williams
  • Isaiah Oliver
  • Harold Landry
  • Josh Jackson
  • Maurice Hurst

• Carlton Davis
  • Jessie Bates
  • Justin Reid
  • Donte Jackson
  • Brian O'Neill
  • Q St Brown
  • Okoronkwo
  • Michael Gallup

13 minutes ago, Chili said:

I don't see what the big deal with DJ Chark. His college production is on par with Trevor Davis who was taken in the 5th round. I honestly don't see what the fuss is about with him. His highlights aren't particularly great to look at either.

I have my eye on Landry, Reid, Josh Jackson, Gesicki, Goedert, Oliver, Miller.

Difference is Davis had Goff... who did Chark have?

1 hour ago, St Vince said:

Bulaga will start the year on PUP. Not sold on Spriggs.  Hernandez would be a plug and play RT for the next 10 years. The other names are just depth, don't want them protecting my 40 million dollar a year QB.

Why would he start the year on the PUP is he going to get injured again between now and the season?

You know he was present at voluntary workouts, correct? There were pictures of him stretching on the field and going through the motions. Was he 100%? No, but there's little reason to think he won't be ready for the opener at this juncture.

2 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Why would he start the year on the PUP is he going to get injured again between now and the season?

You know he was present at voluntary workouts, correct? There were pictures of him stretching on the field and going through the motions. Was he 100%? No, but there's little reason to think he won't be ready for the opener at this juncture.

Are you talking about Bulaga ? I thought it was common knowledge that he would start the year on PUP. Am I missing something ?

Just now, cannondale said:

Are you talking about Bulaga ? I thought it was common knowledge that he would start the year on PUP. Am I missing something ?

He's making it sound like he'll miss games. I bet he won't.

3 hours ago, moretti19 said:

I'm hoping that Kirk falls to us If not I like those picks you have. Would be real interesting if Guice falls to us, I know its not needed but he would by far be the most talented back we have.

I think especially after Bulaga said no to a pay cut the 2nd round will likely be an OL. I also see a trade up back to the 3rd round at some point. Round 5 Jack Cichey anyone?

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

He left school to go to rehab last year, ballooned up to 280 during the season, dropped all the way down to 235 for this process and posted mediocre athletic numbers. Apparently was very impressive in interviews though, told GMs everything he went through and was blatantly honest. 2017 Arden Key is going to be cut before a second contract, but if a team gets 2016 Arden Key, that's the biggest steal of the draft bar none. He was better than Chubb, hell he was better than Myles Garrett in 2016.

When does GM PK think he'll get drafted and would you select him? 

Archived