Day 2 targets

St Vince

2 hours ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Sell Landry. Buy Lorenzo Carter.

I like Carter's "specs" better than Landry (thats a terrible way to reference a person, but the word choice that came to mind).

Of Landry, they say he lacks height - but that arm length makes up for it. Well, Carter's got him in both departments - but for whatever reason, Landry's put in the more accomplished college career.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/lorenzo-carter?id=32462018-0002-5601-5036-eb588e2850ea

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/harold-landry?id=32462018-0002-5599-235e-089f5c1b4e99

Carter looked to me - in fact is - a cookie cutter duplicate of another Georgia LB: Leonard Floyd (who btw should give CHI some speedy LBs when paired up with yet another Georgia LB Roquan Smith). Carter and Floyd probably have the exact same game. I cant say how effective Floyd's been with CHI - but he's entering his 3rd year and what you see if probably pretty much what you're gonna get.

Floyd's career stats: http://www.espn.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/3043136/leonard-floyd

Its a toss up in my mind between Landry and Carter - but given Landry's "injury risks" and smaller stature - I'd lean towards selecting Carter.

1 hour ago, Chili said:

I don't see what the big deal with DJ Chark. His college production is on par with Trevor Davis who was taken in the 5th round. I honestly don't see what the fuss is about with him. His highlights aren't particularly great to look at either.

I have my eye on Landry, Reid, Josh Jackson, Gesicki, Goedert, Oliver, Miller.

Idk if you like college football, but LSU’s QB situation has been awful. Production shouldn’t be held against this kid.

34 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

There's a lot more depth at WR in the draft than EDGE guys so I hope we go Carter or Landry in the 2nd. 

This. If we dont land an EDGE in the 2nd, I doubt we get anyone in the draft who offers more than Biegel, Gilbert, etc. Only a few guys left IMO who move the needle. Conversely i see good WR options in the late 3rd still and I think we'll move up from the 4th. Same with OL for Day 3. 

Just now, Kepler said:

You're drunk again

I'm wondering if I still am since I'm not the slightest not hungover. 

Ready to start rolling about 2 hours before we get this baby going!

I can't decide who I even want... Just have to feel it's gotta be pass rush

8 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm wondering if I still am since I'm not the slightest not hungover. 

Ready to start rolling about 2 hours before we get this baby going!

I can't decide who I even want... Just have to feel it's gotta be pass rush

Okay but drink some Pedialyte first. You'll thank me. 

Archived