Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Titans fan 617

2nd and 3rd Round Draft Talk

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

If he could do it all, he would’ve been drafted much higher....

Some people fall for whatever reason. Go look at his tape. He can play zone play in space has ball skills, can play deep or near line of scrimmage. I thought he was late 1st early 2nd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Some people fall for whatever reason. Go look at his tape. He can play zone play in space has ball skills, can play deep or near line of scrimmage. I thought he was late 1st early 2nd. 

To me he was just another player surrounded by good players.

May not be terrible,but I didn't see anything special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KingTitan said:

To me he was just another player surrounded by good players.

May not be terrible,but I didn't see anything special. 

Go look at his tape. The guy make plays. He can play FS or SS. Him and minkah were interchangeable this yr based on matchups. There were games Harrison was asked to cover the TE & play near line of scrimmage & come off the edge & blitz. Then you have games were minkah man the slot & he played center field. He has a good understanding of recognizing & understanding route concepts. He’s instinctive & plays the ball. Look at his tape. To me I slightly believe he’s better than Reid because of scheme versatility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can say he’s a product of good talent around him, but okay 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s what you want am I right, I recall Ray Lewis preferred big DL that ate up blocks so he could run free & make plays. Also remember the Seahawks secondary suffering when ever chancellor or Thomas were out of the line up. Tom Brady needs an OL 😫🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

To me he was just another player surrounded by good players.

May not be terrible,but I didn't see anything special. 

Exactly.... He’s not that good of a player and I don’t need the “go look at his tape” comments when I’ve already watched him. Otherwise, I wouldn’t say he’s not that good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Exactly.... He’s not that good of a player and I don’t need the “go look at his tape” comments when I’ve already watched him. Otherwise, I wouldn’t say he’s not that good.

Go look at the tape he made plays 😫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrison could have a better career than Minkah and thats not a crazy statement to make...its unlikely but we've seen much stranger things happen in the NFL...its a crapshoot. Ronnie Brown had a slightly better career than Cadillac Williams...Cadillac was by far the better back. Its all debatable though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Go look at his tape. The guy make plays. He can play FS or SS. Him and minkah were interchangeable this yr based on matchups. There were games Harrison was asked to cover the TE & play near line of scrimmage & come off the edge & blitz. Then you have games were minkah man the slot & he played center field. He has a good understanding of recognizing & understanding route concepts. He’s instinctive & plays the ball. Look at his tape. To me I slightly believe he’s better than Reid because of scheme versatility. 

Well I did look at him play and ehhh. Lol 

I also have a standard. It's not scientific or reliable. But it is somewhat to me. 

When the highlights don't pop I move on and he was ehh. Lol

Maybe will be good in that defense but if you place on on half the teams in the league I think he would be blah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×