Day 2 & 3 Mock

beardown3231

33. Cleveland- Derrius Guice
34. Giants- Will Hernandez
35. Cleveland- Joshua Jackson
36. New England (via trade)- Mason Rudolph
37. Indianapolis- Harold Landry
38. Tampa Bay- Nick Chubb
Bears trade 39 to Washington for 44 (2) and 109 (4). Washington continues to build up their horrible defensive front.
39. Washington- Maurice Hurst
40. Denver- James Daniels
41. Oakland- Dallas Goedert
42. Miami- Fred Warner
43. Indianapolis- Harrison Phillips
44. Chicago- Arden Key, OLB, LSU

Bears trade 105 (4), 109 (4, via WAS), and 181 (6) to Baltimore for 83 (3). The Ravens want to recoup a few picks after trading back up in the 1st, and there's a WR lurking still that the Bears want.

83. Anthony Miller, WR, Memphis

115. PJ Hall, DL, Sam Houston State

145. Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa

224. Marquez Valdez-Scantling, WR, USF

I wouldn't draft Arden Key in the 7th round.

PJ Hall is my spirit animal.  I went to a half-dozen of his games at SHSU and he was an absolute animal on the field.  He's going to be a steal for someone in the third round or beyond.

I love me some Anthony Miller - hope he's available for us if we get a third.

37 minutes ago, Mudderfudder77 said:

PJ Hall is my spirit animal.  I went to a half-dozen of his games at SHSU and he was an absolute animal on the field.  He's going to be a steal for someone in the third round or beyond.

He's my guy, he's going to be great, and we're all going to be happy and NO ONE is going to tell me otherwise ;)

3 hours ago, Mudderfudder77 said:

PJ Hall round 3 but Arden Key is UDFA? Mmmmkay.

24 minutes ago, Mudderfudder77 said:

PJ Hall has exceptional character and talent.  Arden Key is this years Randy Gregory.  I'm not going to waste a pick on that.

Only chance Key falls out of day 2 is if there’s MAJOR off field issues that the public is unaware of. 

1 minute ago, pigsooie5 said:

Only chance Key falls out of day 2 is if there’s MAJOR off field issues that the public is unaware of. 

Yeah, the guy is absolutely special, talent wise. Supposedly his issue was when he got hurt, he got addicted to the pain killers and the separation between him and LSU was mutual. Again, from all accounts he absolutely loves football + he's never failed a drug test. I'd absolutely take him at 39. I would have been excited had the Bears traded up last night and taken him. I'm that confident that assuming the pain killer stuff is in the rearview mirror, he's a perennial Pro Bowler.

If they do get him and Hall, those two combined with Hicks, Floyd and Goldman could be ridiculous for the next 5-7 years.

A front 7 featuring Akiem Hicks/Eddie Goldman/Leonard Floyd/Danny Trevathan/Roquan Smith is already one of the best in the league. If we can add a 6th guy to that group today whether it’s Carter/Hubbard/Sheperd/Key/Green, look out. 

Archived