Trent brown traded to Patriots

49erurtaza

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

If we trade 59&70 trade value is about pick 35

I'd do it in a heartbeat for Isiah Oliver, Dallas Goedert, or James Daniels. I'm comfortable watching Geiski, Landry, and Donte Jackson fall and trading up in the middle or late 2nd to get one of these guys.

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

I'd do it in a heartbeat for Isiah Oliver, Dallas Goedert, or James Daniels. I'm comfortable watching Geiski, Landry, and Donte Jackson fall and trading up in the middle or late 2nd to get one of these guys.

I’d almost throw Hernandez and josh Jackson in there too 

Ok, so Brown was already in the building. 

We could use our picks to trade up or even trade one for a future 2nd. Four picks today as it is. According to most, this draft is there to be had in the 2nd-3rd rounds. Not much of a difference between them and the 1st rounders. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pretty much this. In the grand scheme of things, it's crap value for what he can do, but at this point you kind of take what you can get given we are clearly selling low, especially given that I would suspect us to continue to be active in free agency so the comp pick formula won't come in to play 

But the Pats probably would get a comp. pick for him if he walks. Day two picks this year are unusually valuable due to the depth of this year's talent poo, so I think it works for the 49ers. Looks like a good deal for both teams.

Just now, Ronnie's Pinky said:

But the Pats probably would get a comp. pick for him if he walks. Day two picks this year are unusually valuable due to the depth of this year's talent poo, so I think it works for the 49ers. Looks like a good deal for both teams.

Oh for sure...there's really nothing to complain about here. It's better to get something than nothing at all...and that's a pretty decent size jump in the draft. Earlier I had said I would be content with Brown + our 2 to get back up to the top of round 2...this isn't quite that high, but it's a much higher jump, so I like that. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Oh for sure...there's really nothing to complain about here. It's better to get something than nothing at all...and that's a pretty decent size jump in the draft. Earlier I had said I would be content with Brown + our 2 to get back up to the top of round 2...this isn't quite that high, but it's a much higher jump, so I like that. 

We have 4 picks tonight going to be a better day then yesterday hopefully lol

Archived