Jaguars Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

2 things:

1. Funny to hear Coughlin referred to as "Coach"

2. Anyone buying the whole "We had you as a 1st rounder stuff?"?

What would be the point in saying that if he wasn't? Plus, it was Coughlin who said it. Don't think he'd give unwarranted praise to a guy.

Just now, .Buzz said:

What would be the point in saying that if he wasn't? Plus, it was Coughlin who said it. Don't think he'd give unwarranted praise to a guy.

2nd part maybe but just stroking his ego a bit. You cant tell me Chark was 1 of the 4 guys we initially said we were considering.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

2nd part maybe but just stroking his ego a bit. You cant tell me Chark was 1 of the 4 guys we initially said we were considering.

No, I don't believe that. But just because he wasn't doesn't mean he couldn't have had a 1st round grade. There's a good chance Bryan was top 20 on our board. They said the other three were gone.

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

it sounds like he was.  Dave corroborated TC statement.  They really like him. 

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Of course he did

If you don't want to believe it, don't. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, he's been taken. Draft grades get thrown out the window now.

Archived