Jaguars Draft Day Two Thread

.Buzz

31 minutes ago, Speedyg said:

rd. 4 gonna be big with no 5th round pick. let's make the most of this

Depending on who is there at the time...might be cool to either pull a Pats and trade back, or actually bundle some late picks to try to move up a bit instead.  With the depth of our team, i wouldn't really be so afraid to package later picks for one better pick who might actually make the roster cut down.

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

The being lucky part is definitely true and 1 reason why i dont mind taking these guys

It's tricky.  We obviously did get lucky with injuries last year.  But it's some tricky arithmetic as to whether guys like Taven and Harrison could step in without dropping off to the point that help at other positions picking up the slack might help more.

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I kind of want Griffin now lol. Screw needs

Why?  It's too late for the feel good story now.  And he's value at this point, but so are like tons of other players who fit need better.  And also have more hands.

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Why?  It's too late for the feel good story now.  And he's value at this point, but so are like tons of other players who fit need better.  And also have more hands.

Too late for the feel good story? You serious? The man has 1 hand. If he hears his name called at all they will go nuts with the feels

Archived