Jump to content
dhunt2402

Draft Day Two & Three - Discussion (Rounds 2-7)

Recommended Posts

The draft wasn’t flashy but we got good players. I can live with an inconsistent defense as long as Brady is able to extend his career a season or two longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMO we got the second best OL in the draft. THE # 1  LT IN THE DRAFT. It's not even close. Winn is a frigging steal.  We also got another steal with Braxton Berrios. Outstanding reliable PR and future starting SR.

Not sure but is Christian Sam our 1st speed LB that can go sideline to sideline. He looks good in the HL vids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I almost forgot the Steelers drafted,  Chad Henne  !!!

Edited by m haynes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

The draft wasn’t flashy but we got good players. I can live with an inconsistent defense as long as Brady is able to extend his career a season or two longer.

Sounds like the Colts with Manning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had Keion Crossen in one of my mocks to the Patriots although much sooner than the 7th round. I think he will make the practice squad for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/04/2018 at 1:42 AM, m haynes said:

IMO we got the second best OL in the draft. THE # 1  LT IN THE DRAFT. It's not even close. Winn is a frigging steal.  We also got another steal with Braxton Berrios. Outstanding reliable PR and future starting SR.

Not sure but is Christian Sam our 1st speed LB that can go sideline to sideline. He looks good in the HL vids?

Yeah I think Wynn is too. I do have concerns over his height though, but he does have arms longer than Joe Thomas, apparently. 

He'll probably start right away in some kind of rotation.

Berrios is my favourite pick B|

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah I think Wynn is too. I do have concerns over his height though, but he does have arms longer than Joe Thomas, apparently. 

He'll probably start right away in some kind of rotation.

Berrios is my favourite pick B|

 

 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah I think Wynn is too. I do have concerns over his height though, but he does have arms longer than Joe Thomas, apparently. 

He'll probably start right away in some kind of rotation.

Berrios is my favourite pick B|

 

I use to as well however his film is outstanding and he has the playing style of John Hannah.  IMO in today's game is more about speed on the edge. EX, Von Miller, Harold Landry and others. You don't see that many Bruce Smiths on the end. Winn has shown in college he can block what every size comes at him. He will do it in the pros. I'm not the least bit concerned with the bull rush with him and the speed to the outside well that missed block went to NY!

PS Just busting on NS he was a good player.

Edited by m haynes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Berrios is my favourite pick B|

Already predicting him as this years camp binky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Already predicting him as this years camp binky

Definitely going to be a lot of competition for the 6ish roster spots. 

Edelman, Hogan, Patterson, Mitchell, Matthews, Berrios, Dorsett, Slater, and Britt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/05/2018 at 3:06 AM, Yin-Yang said:

Definitely going to be a lot of competition for the 6ish roster spots. 

Edelman, Hogan, Patterson, Mitchell, Matthews, Berrios, Dorsett, Slater, and Britt. 

Keep bold.

If it were, so obviously Bill will do opposite :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, Deadpulse said:

Already predicting him as this years camp binky

Ralph Webb tho :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, Deadpulse said:

Already predicting him as this years camp binky

Riley McCarron

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×