Draft Day Two & Three - Discussion (Rounds 2-7)

dhunt2402

IMO we got the second best OL in the draft. THE # 1  LT IN THE DRAFT. It's not even close. Winn is a frigging steal.  We also got another steal with Braxton Berrios. Outstanding reliable PR and future starting SR.

Not sure but is Christian Sam our 1st speed LB that can go sideline to sideline. He looks good in the HL vids?

On 29/04/2018 at 1:42 AM, m haynes said:

IMO we got the second best OL in the draft. THE # 1  LT IN THE DRAFT. It's not even close. Winn is a frigging steal.  We also got another steal with Braxton Berrios. Outstanding reliable PR and future starting SR.

Not sure but is Christian Sam our 1st speed LB that can go sideline to sideline. He looks good in the HL vids?

Yeah I think Wynn is too. I do have concerns over his height though, but he does have arms longer than Joe Thomas, apparently. 

He'll probably start right away in some kind of rotation.

Berrios is my favourite pick B|

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah I think Wynn is too. I do have concerns over his height though, but he does have arms longer than Joe Thomas, apparently. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I use to as well however his film is outstanding and he has the playing style of John Hannah.  IMO in today's game is more about speed on the edge. EX, Von Miller, Harold Landry and others. You don't see that many Bruce Smiths on the end. Winn has shown in college he can block what every size comes at him. He will do it in the pros. I'm not the least bit concerned with the bull rush with him and the speed to the outside well that missed block went to NY!

PS Just busting on NS he was a good player.

49 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Already predicting him as this years camp binky

Definitely going to be a lot of competition for the 6ish roster spots. 

Edelman, Hogan, Patterson, Mitchell, Matthews, Berrios, Dorsett, Slater, and Britt. 

On 02/05/2018 at 3:06 AM, Yin-Yang said:

Definitely going to be a lot of competition for the 6ish roster spots. 

Edelman, Hogan, Patterson, Mitchell, Matthews, Berrios, Dorsett, Slater, and Britt. 

Keep bold.

If it were, so obviously Bill will do opposite :D 

Archived