Sign in to follow this  
MWil23

The OFFICIAL Mind Character TOLD YOU SO thread

Mind, THIS ONE is for you buddy. You've earned it. Post all proof here. This is your victory lap thread and evidence going forward. I'm not sure if you should hope for Baker to succeed and Darnold to fail or vice versa. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5391539

giphy.gif

dnF.gif

HugeKindheartedBlobfish-size_restricted.

Me when we passed on Darnold but I realised I just won £3k thanks to mind

(I said I’d use this gif NO MATTER WHAT)

Yes feel free to include all evidence in here. 

@buno67 is going to post a link too, of him letting his friends know about your predictions, as evidence that he’s made his doubts right.

@buno67 can start his mea culpa in this thread.  Before the actual cyber PR initiative commences.

@Mind Character, thanks for the lockdown info.  You were right, and you talk some great football.  As long as you don't stunt the widespread emotional healing that we need by calling us delusional, you're aces in my book.

Image result for chuck norris gif

Posted (edited)

LOL...

Much Respect to all.. @MWil23 @ReggieCamp @Aztec Hammer @NateDawg 

I'll add the relevant info after work some time in the next few days or so (LONG POST ALERT)

I promise I won't go full heel for purposes of healing on the board....

I know I'm a pain... if there's any solace... I don't much like and have disdain for myself, my unhealthy obsession with this team, and my opinions more often than not... but posting them is catharsis...

-------------------------------

@buno67

200w.gif

-------------------------

More to come, but as a preview @Doubters

200w.gif

Edited by Mind Character

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Good...good...things are going as planned.

FlatHiddenArizonaalligatorlizard-max-1mb

I could careless about him being right or not lol I was a fan of baker and a Darnold. I wanted Darnold but baker wasn’t that far behind. I just didn’t trust. He’s earned my trust now. 

I'm ok with the Baker pick, but do remember doubting Mind's doom crying because of the prophecy that Darnold and Rosen wouldn't declare for the draft. Also remember him being about the only one to mention Ward at 4...another pick I'm personally ok with. Quite impressive to nail those two, and well done on prepping the Darnold or bust and Baker-hater crowd ahead of time, Mind!

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I'm ok with the Baker pick, but do remember doubting Mind's doom crying because of the prophecy that Darnold and Rosen wouldn't declare for the draft. Also remember him being about the only one to mention Ward at 4...another pick I'm personally ok with. Quite impressive to nail those two, and well done on prepping the Darnold or bust and Baker-hater crowd ahead of time, Mind!

giphy.gif

He was my #1 way back in December. Also, i distinctly remember @LETSGOBROWNIES calling him his dark-horse at #4 way back when as well. Pretty sure the only reason any Ward fans moved off the idea of him at #4 is because of the thought that teams were going to move up to take QBs. Turns out only 2 guys went in the top 4 and teams weren't willing to give a kings ransom for the last 2 guys.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

He was my #1 way back in December. Also, i distinctly remember @LETSGOBROWNIES calling him his dark-horse at #4 way back when as well. Pretty sure the only reason any Ward fans moved off the idea of him at #4 is because of the thought that teams were going to move up to take QBs. Turns out only 2 guys went in the top 4 and teams weren't willing to give a kings ransom for the last 2 guys.

Yeah, I thought he might be an option because of our extreme need at CB.

I remember discussing it with @Dogbite iirc.

15 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Then you and @LETSGOBROWNIES deserve seats of honor at @Mind Character's left and right hand. I thought Baker was a possibility, but didn't think Ward was unless we traded back. Well done.