The OFFICIAL Mind Character TOLD YOU SO thread

MWil23

Mind, THIS ONE is for you buddy. You've earned it. Post all proof here. This is your victory lap thread and evidence going forward. I'm not sure if you should hope for Baker to succeed and Darnold to fail or vice versa. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5391539

giphy.gif

dnF.gif

LOL...

Much Respect to all.. @MWil23 @ReggieCamp @Aztec Hammer @NateDawg 

I'll add the relevant info after work some time in the next few days or so (LONG POST ALERT)

I promise I won't go full heel for purposes of healing on the board....

I know I'm a pain... if there's any solace... I don't much like and have disdain for myself, my unhealthy obsession with this team, and my opinions more often than not... but posting them is catharsis...

-------------------------------

@buno67

200w.gif

-------------------------

More to come, but as a preview @Doubters

200w.gif

I'm ok with the Baker pick, but do remember doubting Mind's doom crying because of the prophecy that Darnold and Rosen wouldn't declare for the draft. Also remember him being about the only one to mention Ward at 4...another pick I'm personally ok with. Quite impressive to nail those two, and well done on prepping the Darnold or bust and Baker-hater crowd ahead of time, Mind!

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I'm ok with the Baker pick, but do remember doubting Mind's doom crying because of the prophecy that Darnold and Rosen wouldn't declare for the draft. Also remember him being about the only one to mention Ward at 4...another pick I'm personally ok with. Quite impressive to nail those two, and well done on prepping the Darnold or bust and Baker-hater crowd ahead of time, Mind!

giphy.gif

He was my #1 way back in December. Also, i distinctly remember @LETSGOBROWNIES calling him his dark-horse at #4 way back when as well. Pretty sure the only reason any Ward fans moved off the idea of him at #4 is because of the thought that teams were going to move up to take QBs. Turns out only 2 guys went in the top 4 and teams weren't willing to give a kings ransom for the last 2 guys.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

He was my #1 way back in December. Also, i distinctly remember @LETSGOBROWNIES calling him his dark-horse at #4 way back when as well. Pretty sure the only reason any Ward fans moved off the idea of him at #4 is because of the thought that teams were going to move up to take QBs. Turns out only 2 guys went in the top 4 and teams weren't willing to give a kings ransom for the last 2 guys.

Yeah, I thought he might be an option because of our extreme need at CB.

I remember discussing it with @Dogbite iirc.

15 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Then you and @LETSGOBROWNIES deserve seats of honor at @Mind Character's left and right hand. I thought Baker was a possibility, but didn't think Ward was unless we traded back. Well done.

Archived