The OFFICIAL Mind Character TOLD YOU SO thread

MWil23

• 3 weeks later...
On April 27, 2018 at 4:42 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, I thought he might be an option because of our extreme need at CB.

I remember discussing it with @Dogbite iirc.

I don't remember talking with you about Ward much. I did and still do believe he is second half of 1st round material. I do remember some one coming in and talking him up as a Top 5 player. I still don't see it but I'm not about to quit the Browns now.

27 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

I don't remember talking with you about Ward much. I did and still do believe he is second half of 1st round material. I do remember some one coming in and talking him up as a Top 5 player. I still don't see it but I'm not about to quit the Browns now.

I think we were talking about alternatives to Barkley at 4.....

idk, it’s been a few months.

On 4/26/2018 at 8:51 PM, Mind Character said:

I created a Poll FINAL RECORD KEEPING Thread that received 46 Total Votes on the Saturday before the draft... I was the only person who voted before the draft started (I voted on the Saturday b4 the draft) that voted for Baker Mayfield and Denzel Ward being my prediction at #1 and #4. Not what I wanted of course...but what I predicted would happen. (I wanted Darnold and Chubb)

---------------------------------------------------------

I also before the draft started in this Thread said the picks would be Mayfield and Ward:

------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to my brother in law... the real MVP....

On 4/26/2018 at 7:05 PM, Mind Character said:

As I voted the other day for record keeping, I think we Mayfield and Ward for our first 2 picks...

On 4/27/2018 at 1:42 PM, MWil23 said:

Mind, THIS ONE is for you buddy. You've earned it. Post all proof here. This is your victory lap thread and evidence going forward. I'm not sure if you should hope for Baker to succeed and Darnold to fail or vice versa. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5391539

giphy.gif

dnF.gif

More the the @Mind Character Pat's himself on the back thread lol. Jk good call. Or I guess more like @MWil23 pays @Mind Character on the back thread. 

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like an appropriate place for this...

Sometime after the combine, I disagreed with a poster, I don't recall who specifically, who asserted that Equanimeous St. Brown would be available late in the draft, around round seven. At the time, I couldn't fathom a 6'5" 215 WR with a 4.48 40 and 34.5" vert, with smooth quick feet, falling so far.

I WAS WRONG! YOU WERE RIGHT! REPEAT: I WAS WRONG!

Kudos to whoever you are. If you recall the conversation, please come rub it in my face. Thank you.

29 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

This seems like an appropriate place for this...

Sometime after the combine, I disagreed with a poster, I don't recall who specifically, who asserted that Equanimeous St. Brown would be available late in the draft, around round seven. At the time, I couldn't fathom a 6'5" 215 WR with a 4.48 40 and 34.5" vert, with smooth quick feet, falling so far.

I WAS WRONG! YOU WERE RIGHT! REPEAT: I WAS WRONG!

Kudos to whoever you are. If you recall the conversation, please come rub it in my face. Thank you.

I found it! It was @AkronsWitness  C'mon down, buddy, and rub it in!

18 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

NAILED IT!!!!!! TOLD YOU TOLD YOU TOLD YOU. Maybe one of these days people will listen to me. Probably not. Either way........

giphy.gif

How dare you, sir?! "I told you so's" are juvenile at best. Grow up! Show some class!

Archived