Alot of talent on the board:

RBs Guice, Chubb, Jones, Freeman

TEs Gesicki, Goedert

DTs Hurst, Settle, Phillips, Green

DEs Landry, Hubbard, Key, Sweat

LBs Jewell, Griffin, Jefferson, Baker

Ss Reid, Watts, Harrison

CBs Oliver, Josh Jackson, Donte Jackson

Who do you want? Who goes where? Who do you not want to see a division rival to get?

8 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'd like to see Chubb/Jones/Guice if they're there in the second, Freeman if there's there in the third. 

Beyond that it has to be DL or S. 

I think Guice and Chubb will be gone and I dont rate Jones on that level. 

I'm leaning towards Mo Hurst if he falls. 

If Guice or Chubb are there, I would like to see that. I don't expect that they will.

Hurst, Landry, Phillips, Reid and Josh Jackson are all guys that I have my eye on. It just depends on how the board is falling and if we get runs at a particular position.

13 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Hurst and Landry are probably my top two choices, but Landry falling out of the 1st makes me wonder about his health.

Yeah, I do wonder about that as well. It could be overblown but it definitely makes things more interesting.

14 minutes ago, flyguy1609 said:

wouldn't mind freeman. also I wouldn't mind trading back and getting either more mid rd picks or picks for next year as well

I would be OK with trading back a bit too. 

I feel like Abdullah will get traded on Day 3 if we draft a RB soon too - maybe even if we don't. 

3 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I would be OK with trading back a bit too. 

I feel like Abdullah will get traded on Day 3 if we draft a RB soon too - maybe even if we don't. 

I feel like Abdullah will be traded during camp/before camp assuming we bring in a RB through draft, FA, UDFA, etc.

My man crush this year is Guice.  Although, I like the idea of controlling the middle of the line of scrimmage on defense. So if they take someone like Settle, I will only be upset for a few minutes.  I used to be high on Chubb, but after watching the NC game, I think he's not going to be that good in the NFL. So for me, I would be ecstatic to have Guice. If he is not there I want Settle next then Hurst/Hubbard/Landry.

What do you guys think of Kalen Ballage or Bo Scarborough in the 4th/5th? Assuming guys like Chubb, Guice, Johnson are not there for us in the 2nd or 3rd. I like the size of Ballage.. has some comparisons to Demarco Murray/Rashad Jennings. Scarborough is Derrick Henry-lite. They are going to be primary/workhorse guys but could offer up some good things in a rotation.

Archived