Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Louis Friend

Draft Day 2

Recommended Posts

Just now, Louis Friend said:

xDxDxD

I'm done with this draft. 

I can buy the first two picks, but this one? Nah. Wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ManeLine said:

I can buy the first two picks, but this one? Nah. Wtf

Quinn is outsmarting himself with these picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ManeLine said:

The draft room was hyped as ever over this pick though. Must see something...

Every draft room looks like that after a pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

With how the draft has been going so far, who's everyone's 3rd favorite TE left? That's a solid bet to be the pick.

I like Dalton Shultz a lot

Great hands and route runner. 6'6. Good blocker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I mean... At least it was a defensive pick I guess.. Gotta admit I know nothing about him

Yeah like I wanna be mad but like honestly. I know NOTHING about this kid so like... I'm upset but not really even knowing over what... I guess cause it's not D-line or a guy I know. lol. Hopefully he's good.

 

We're going to have to hope for a late round GEM.

 

Is anyone else thinking what the hell is Teez Tabor good for?

Edited by SimbaWho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Yeah like I wanna be mad but like honestly. I know NOTHING about this kid so like... I'm upset but not really even knowing over what... I guess cause it's not D-line or a guy I know. lol. Hopefully he's good.

 

We're going to have to hope for a late round GEM.

 

Is anyone else thinking what the hell is Teez Tabor good for?

Missing wide open cb blitzes and costing us games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Why address it? xD

Ricky Jean-Francois.... CHAMPIONSHIP....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a breath.?

Quinn has a plan, I’m sure. He’s not going to pick a player based on how we all evaluate them.

You can never have to many quality players in the secondary, especially in the NFC North.

if you can’t get a player you like to pressure the QB then make sure you have the players to cover longer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

Take a breath.?

Quinn has a plan, I’m sure. He’s not going to pick a player based on how we all evaluate them.

You can never have to many quality players in the secondary, especially in the NFC North.

if you can’t get a player you like to pressure the QB then make sure you have the players to cover longer. 

I'm all for grabbing quality DBs. We passed up Josh Jackson, Donte Jackson, Justin Reid to move up for Kerryon Johnson. Now we reach for Walker while passing up quality DL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×