Draft Day 2

Louis Friend

14 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I mean... At least it was a defensive pick I guess.. Gotta admit I know nothing about him

Yeah like I wanna be mad but like honestly. I know NOTHING about this kid so like... I'm upset but not really even knowing over what... I guess cause it's not D-line or a guy I know. lol. Hopefully he's good.

We're going to have to hope for a late round GEM.

Is anyone else thinking what the hell is Teez Tabor good for?

4 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Yeah like I wanna be mad but like honestly. I know NOTHING about this kid so like... I'm upset but not really even knowing over what... I guess cause it's not D-line or a guy I know. lol. Hopefully he's good.

We're going to have to hope for a late round GEM.

Is anyone else thinking what the hell is Teez Tabor good for?

Missing wide open cb blitzes and costing us games?

Take a breath.?

Quinn has a plan, I’m sure. He’s not going to pick a player based on how we all evaluate them.

You can never have to many quality players in the secondary, especially in the NFC North.

if you can’t get a player you like to pressure the QB then make sure you have the players to cover longer. 

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

Take a breath.?

Quinn has a plan, I’m sure. He’s not going to pick a player based on how we all evaluate them.

You can never have to many quality players in the secondary, especially in the NFC North.

if you can’t get a player you like to pressure the QB then make sure you have the players to cover longer. 

I'm all for grabbing quality DBs. We passed up Josh Jackson, Donte Jackson, Justin Reid to move up for Kerryon Johnson. Now we reach for Walker while passing up quality DL. 

Archived