Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Louis Friend

Draft Day 2

Recommended Posts

So specifics of Guice's character issues is that he's "immature" and "doesn't hold his emotions well". What a load... 

This is why a 1st rd RB is falling? Because he's emotional? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

So specifics of Guice's character issues is that he's "immature" and "doesn't hold his emotions well". What a load... 

This is why a 1st rd RB is falling? Because he's emotional? 

They also said there were multiple off the field incidents at LSU that weren't reported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also said there’s an unreported investigation that’s potentially embarrassing to the player and the team that drafts him. Rumours, rumours, rumours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

They also said there were multiple off the field incidents at LSU that weren't reported

He missed meetings and fired his agent. NFL cleared him. Now there is an "undisclosed investigation". Color me skeptical. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Redskins didn't fall for the slander. They got the best player by far. 

Slander by the other 31 teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Redskins didn't fall for the slander. They got the best player by far. 

I guess we will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, detroitroar said:

Slander by the other 31 teams?

Who said 31 teams? I heard it was a couple that texted multiple media members. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ManeLine said:

Creeping up on Rd 3. Who's everyone's favorite(s) left?

Please address the defense with what's left of our picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Redskins didn't fall for the slander. They got the best player by far. 

It's only "slander" if it isn't true and that many teams aren't going to pass on a guy multiple times unless there is a legitimate concern. There are reports saying he got into an altercation at a meeting with the eagles and if that's true it's completely understandable that he fell so far, only a completely immature jackass would let something like that happen at the biggest interview they will ever have.

Edited by rob_shadows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

It's only "slander" if it isn't true and that many teams aren't going to pass on a guy multiple times unless there is a legitimate concern. There are reports saying he got into an altercation at a meeting with the eagles and if that's true it's completely understandable that he fell so far, only a completely immature jackass would let something like that happen at the biggest interview they will ever have.

Well considering the fact that Mayock said the NFL investigated him and cleared him outside of this mysterious investigation that came up on draft day, I'm going with he's been cleared of allegations to this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×