Draft Day 2

Louis Friend

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

They claimed TMZ had some sort of story to come out about him. TMZ says they don't have anything. An Eagles rep claims he got into an argument at a meeting. Reuben Foster assaulted a nurse at the combine and went in the first round. 

Foster is not a good example to support your argument given how that ended up...

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Foster is not a good example to support your argument given how that ended up...

I'm hardly a Foster supporter. However, my point is, Foster had multiple legitimate flags and went first round. Guice has rumors and cleared investigations and almost drops to the third. I'd love to see him go after the people leaking the rumors that cost him millions. 

Trash trade up. Reminds me of Abdullah move. Stupid... I really, really think they could of just stayed still and got him. Pigeon holes the kid into having to be a solid starter too or fans will hate him for the move up.

I'm looking at Settle/Hurst. Intrigued by Mason Rudolph at this point. Idk if I'd even endorse it, but things could get weird if he's drafted and good, but sits and the Lions don't make the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Trash trade up. Reminds me of Abdullah move. Stupid... I really, really think they could of just stayed still and got him. Pigeon holes the kid into having to be a solid starter too or fans will hate him for the move up.

I'm looking at Settle/Hurst. Intrigued by Mason Rudolph at this point.

This is way too early to even think about drafting a QB given that best case scenario is basically a Jimmy G situation where you develope him and trade him... Barring a career ending injury I'd be shocked if the Lions see a QB not named Matthew Stafford as our starter before at least 2023 or so at the earliest.

Archived