Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Louis Friend

Draft Day 2

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Please address the defense with what's left of our picks. 

Reid, Hurst, Carter, Carlton Davis still left.

Arden Key too, but doubt they go that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Louis Friend said:

Well considering the fact that Mayock said the NFL investigated him and cleared him outside of this mysterious investigation that came up on draft day, I'm going with he's been cleared of allegations to this point. 

The NFL cleared him before the combine, the issues that are being reported are from team meetings that would have all happened AFTER the combine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With how the draft has been going so far, who's everyone's 3rd favorite TE left? That's a solid bet to be the pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

The NFL cleared him before the combine, the issues that are being reported are from team meetings that would have all happened AFTER the combine.

They claimed TMZ had some sort of story to come out about him. TMZ says they don't have anything. An Eagles rep claims he got into an argument at a meeting. Reuben Foster assaulted a nurse at the combine and went in the first round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nnivolcm said:

With how the draft has been going so far, who's everyone's 3rd favorite TE left? That's a solid bet to be the pick.

You’re probably right. I really, really don’t want them to draft a TE.

if they do Mark Andrews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nnivolcm said:

With how the draft has been going so far, who's everyone's 3rd favorite TE left? That's a solid bet to be the pick.

Tyler Conklin, day 3 pick in the 3rd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

With how the draft has been going so far, who's everyone's 3rd favorite TE left? That's a solid bet to be the pick.

probably Ian Thomas then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Louis Friend said:

They claimed TMZ had some sort of story to come out about him. TMZ says they don't have anything. An Eagles rep claims he got into an argument at a meeting. Reuben Foster assaulted a nurse at the combine and went in the first round. 

LOL....I think we got your point. I like Guice as well but at some point we have to have a bit, just a little faith.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Louis Friend said:

Kerryon would have been there in the 4th. You don't trade up for him. Quinn out here trying to out Belichick the Patriots and acting more like Millen. 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...