Draft Day 2

Louis Friend

Just now, Louis Friend said:

Well considering the fact that Mayock said the NFL investigated him and cleared him outside of this mysterious investigation that came up on draft day, I'm going with he's been cleared of allegations to this point. 

The NFL cleared him before the combine, the issues that are being reported are from team meetings that would have all happened AFTER the combine.

10 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

The NFL cleared him before the combine, the issues that are being reported are from team meetings that would have all happened AFTER the combine.

They claimed TMZ had some sort of story to come out about him. TMZ says they don't have anything. An Eagles rep claims he got into an argument at a meeting. Reuben Foster assaulted a nurse at the combine and went in the first round. 

Just now, Louis Friend said:

They claimed TMZ had some sort of story to come out about him. TMZ says they don't have anything. An Eagles rep claims he got into an argument at a meeting. Reuben Foster assaulted a nurse at the combine and went in the first round. 

LOL....I think we got your point. I like Guice as well but at some point we have to have a bit, just a little faith.

Archived