big poppa pump

Where does Nude rank?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Nude rank?

• He is 1 for sure...best poster ever
    • Somewhere between 2 and 5 .....above average, not the best
    • 6-10 for sure...he is on the team....just not a main contributor
    • Not top 10....sorry...just not that strong

After giving it much thought, I believe that Nude has been given too much credit as of late.  Like Cedi Osman, Nude has a lot of hustle, and effort, but is the talent really there?  When you are the 8th or 9th best poster in a forum, can you really be considered much more than that?  I believe he is getting far too many little footballs lately, and those are reserved for the best.

Vets like @MWil23  @ReggieCamp @buno67 @ditchdiggerand the reborn @mistakey deserve the credit for all the hard work they have put into this site.

Solid contributors like @LETSGOBROWNIES (as much as I hate to say that) @Thomas5737 and yes @Mind Character deserve the accolades for keeping this place goin.

I don't know what this site would be like without our foreign contributors @Kiwibrown and @hornbybrown  They bring it strong on a daily basis.

I apologize to the newbies, and even the vets that I haven't mentioned.  There are many of you that also bring it much stronger than Nude Tayne.  I'm looking at you @Rod Johnson

Almost forgot about @freakygeniuskid  How could I?

@NudeTayne is just....well....just average.

giphy.gif

Seriously had to look up and read about Cedi Osman to gauge whether this was props or a dogging. I knew he was a cavs player but that was it. I am seriously a football only guy. Anyway, 

NudeTayne is definitely top 2-3.  I just wish he were FullyClothedTayne sometimes because when I see him in the nude I feel like half the man.

Yeah the digital football shortage is boarding on national crisis right now. 

Archived