big poppa pump

Where does Nude rank?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Nude rank?

• He is 1 for sure...best poster ever
    • Somewhere between 2 and 5 .....above average, not the best
    • 6-10 for sure...he is on the team....just not a main contributor
    • Not top 10....sorry...just not that strong

As an inductee into this forum's Hall Of Fame in my former life (ACDC), I am saddened by my lack of acknowledged presence amongst you knuckleheads. 

Yet, I understand...I will never be capable of posting such compelling content as one NudeTayne.

But, maybe one day, I will be in the good graces of the Football Future-ers once more.

For now, I await an expectedly EPIC response from the aforementioned NudeTayne. 

17 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Tayne is more like Kendrick Lamar. He deserves a Pulitzer.

14 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

As an inductee into this forum's Hall Of Fame in my former life (ACDC), I am saddened by my lack of acknowledged presence amongst you knuckleheads. 

Yet, I understand...I will never be capable of posting such compelling content as one NudeTayne.

But, maybe one day, I will be in the good graces of the Football Future-ers once more.

For now, I await an expectedly EPIC response from the aforementioned NudeTayne. 

I notice you. You're one of my favorites.

22 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Seriously had to look up and read about Cedi Osman to gauge whether this was props or a dogging. I knew he was a cavs player but that was it. I am seriously a football only guy. Anyway, 

NudeTayne is definitely top 2-3.  I just wish he were FullyClothedTayne sometimes because when I see him in the nude I feel like half the man.

Yeah the digital football shortage is boarding on national crisis right now. 

Half of sixteen inches is still eight inches. You still packin', boy-ee.

21 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Somehow fumblebluntz is forgotten yet again...

I get crickets every time I bring him up. These new forum millennials are totally disrespectful of their roots.

Archived