Rounds 2-3

Johnny Nix

1 minute ago, MrCincinnati said:

Bates was the best S on the board IMO, but they have much bigger needs on this team than S. This basically will spell the end for either Iloka or Williams now. Would of preferred someone else.

the team hasnt hid that this offseason. They wanted a play making safety

3 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

the team hasnt hid that this offseason. They wanted a play making safety

So ultimately which guy do you think ends up the odd man out? Both of them have long term contracts still, so I'm not saying either Iloka or Williams goes anywhere this year, but you gotta figure one of them will get cut or traded next year.

2 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

So ultimately which guy do you think ends up the odd man out? Both of them have long term contracts still, so I'm not saying either Iloka or Williams goes anywhere this year, but you gotta figure one of them will get cut or traded next year.

I think they get creative and use Illoka as a LB or Williams in that role next year. 

2 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I think they get creative and use Illoka as a LB or Williams in that role next year. 

Interesting idea, and It sounds very reasonable. It would allow them to keep both players, and fill a need at LB which they still just can't seem to figure out. 

7 minutes ago, MrCincinnati said:

I know its not likely, but if Mason Rudolph somehow slips to them in the 3rd round, they will have to consider him. Don't think he would be the answer at QB, but that type of pick would send a message

hard pass. We need help for this year. Not a QB who will never see the field for us 

Archived