Day 2 Draft Discussion Thread

Forge

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I believe that is the link that they provide to their free online coverage. It does intercut sometimes with the main coverage, but it's mostly Bucky Brooks, Lance Zierlein and someone else (I forget who it is) all just sitting at a studio with laptops lol. 

The other guys is Matt "Money" Smith, I think. That's the coverage I watched last night, I thought it was pretty good.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

The other guys is Matt "Money" Smith, I think. That's the coverage I watched last night, I thought it was pretty good.

Thanks. 

Yeah, I mean, it's low key, just a couple of dudes sitting around talking about the draft. I like it. I don't always listen, but they don't bore me to tears or anything. 

Just now, Forge said:

Thanks. 

Yeah, I mean, it's low key, just a couple of dudes sitting around talking about the draft. I like it. I don't always listen, but they don't bore me to tears or anything. 

Yeah, none of them seem like they're trying to steal the show, that's a big one for me.

Just now, Forge said:

Thanks. 

I often follow them on day 3 because they actually talk about the picks that are made on day 3.

Archived