Day 2 Draft Discussion Thread

Forge

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I thought his heart issues were a thing of the past and he was 100% safe. I for one don't see him falling too much further.

I think he passed his test when he went back to school after the combine where he failed it. I'm sure it scared off some teams and there dr's told them if it's ok or not.

2 minutes ago, Classic said:

Will anyone take Arden Key today?

I've been saying he goes in the 4th or later for a while now. It wouldn't shock me if he went in the third to someone (my 49ers being among the most likely), but for now I'll say no. The 49ers especially picking at 95 would make a ton of sense because they don't pick again until the end of the 4th. 

2 minutes ago, Emerica said:

Can’t wait to hear about Shaquiem Griffin for the next 4 hours. Rich Eisen is going to make sure his name is mentioned every 10 picks minimum.

That's why I do the B-squad NFL network coverage. They never tip picks, they don't beat anything to death from what I've seen (though I will admit, I only partially listen) 

Just now, Forge said:

That's why I do the B-squad NFL network coverage. They never tip picks, they don't beat anything to death from what I've seen (though I will admit, I only partially listen) 

Are they on NFL.com ?

Just now, Emerica said:

Are they on NFL.com ?

I believe that is the link that they provide to their free online coverage. It does intercut sometimes with the main coverage, but it's mostly Bucky Brooks, Lance Zierlein and someone else (I forget who it is) all just sitting at a studio with laptops lol. 

Archived