G Will Hernandez selected by Giants 2.34

Acgott

NYG picks have been coming in quick. Gettleman seems to be checking a lot of boxes quickly and confidently in his first draft as our GM. Excited to see what Shurmur can do with all of this talent. 

Last year was so brutal. Between injuries and Ben McAdoo, I could barely watch. 

Turning the page on one of, if not, the worst seasons I can recall took a while for me. This revamped Giants team should providwith some excitement and actually compete in 2018. 

1 hour ago, IR0NM1KE said:

NYG picks have been coming in quick. Gettleman seems to be checking a lot of boxes quickly and confidently in his first draft as our GM. Excited to see what Shurmur can do with all of this talent. 

Last year was so brutal. Between injuries and Ben McAdoo, I could barely watch. 

Turning the page on one of, if not, the worst seasons I can recall took a while for me. This revamped Giants team should providwith some excitement and actually compete in 2018. 

Welcome back ironmike. Speaking of the bolded...

Giants starting offense week 17, 2017

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Orleans Darkwa
WR: Roger Lewis
WR: Hunter Sharp
TE: Rhett Ellison
LT: Chad Wheeler
LG: John Jerry
C: Brett Jones
RG: Jon Halapio
RT: Adam Bisnowaty

Giants prospective starting offense after rounds 1-3 for week 1, 2018

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Saquon Barkley
WR: OBJ
WR: Sterling Shepard
TE: Evan Engram
LT: Nate Solder
LG: Will Hernandez
C: Brett Jones
RG: Patrick Omameh
RT: Chad Wheeler

Its not perfect, but my god is it leagues better. 

Ya I'm a little anxious about our right side of our line. I think today well see an offensive tackle get selected with our 4th rounder. Does anyone know whats up / why Tyrell Crosby out of Oregon hasn't been taken?? Seems everywhere I'm looking he was ranked 2nd to mid 2nd rd talent... Was there a medical issue he has ?

Yeah, the offense definitely has weak spots, specifically at C and RT. I think with all the big bodies we have at the guard competition, we will be fielding 2 good starting guards. Brett Jones can definitely be upgraded and RT competition is an absolute necessity. Jamarco Jones and Tyrell Crosby are still available heading into day 3 and can immediately provide competition at RT with the potential to start. 

57 minutes ago, 10Manning10 said:

Ya I'm a little anxious about our right side of our line. I think today well see an offensive tackle get selected with our 4th rounder. Does anyone know whats up / why Tyrell Crosby out of Oregon hasn't been taken?? Seems everywhere I'm looking he was ranked 2nd to mid 2nd rd talent... Was there a medical issue he has ?

I think other teams just liked other guys more. I haven't seen an OT get picked yet and wonder "how the hell did he get picked over Crosby?". Rankins, Noteboom, that small school NC A&T kid, etc: they all have positive attributes a coach could really like. 

Archived